🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Corbyn Refuses to Bow to the Queen

I'd bow to no British.

You're just like Jeremy Corbyn!

I'm Irish you befuddled loon

how about trumps curtsy

Fine, since he had to almost squat so the little bugger could reach around his neck. Unlike the famous Obama Grovel.
nope AFTER the "major award" was placed around his neck, he curtsied

I'd bow to no British.

how about trumps curtsy

Fine, since he had to almost squat so the little bugger could reach around his neck. Unlike the famous Obama Grovel.

I would to if the King laid that much bling on me. The weight of the gold buckled Trump's knees. Obama was looking for a trouser snake.

how about trumps curtsy

I would to if the King laid that much bling on me. The weight of the gold buckled Trump's knees. Obama was looking for a trouser snake.

trump curtsied fairy nicely

trump curtsied fairy nicely

Afterwards the Saudi King commented in an interview "here we do not have to grab pussy, we just have it bow and curtsy."

now i love him

Corbyn slammed for 'refusing' to bow to Queen - but May was really in the wrong

DC2ucWvXYAAaKWt.jpg
Good for him. She is a pointless figurehead. And it looks like he isn't the only one.

Sometimes I wonder how come an otherwise normal people like the British still slavishly cling onto a despicable and obsolete anachronism like the Monarchy.

He's a dirty Marxist, I will give him some credit for having the balls to not bow to another human being. Though I wonder if he would bow for one of his famous comrades.
I don't view bad manners as courageous at all.
It's a political statement, dimwit.
And it still isn't courageous.

It may not be courageous now, thanks to the French and Americans who both fought and won against Monarchies. Rest assured, there was a time in which not bowing would end in your immediate beheading. An important reminder to those who underestimate the potential destruction of liberty of any unaccountable authority in society.

He's a dirty Marxist, I will give him some credit for having the balls to not bow to another human being. Though I wonder if he would bow for one of his famous comrades.
I don't view bad manners as courageous at all.
It's a political statement, dimwit.
And it still isn't courageous.

It may not be courageous now, thanks to the French and Americans who both fought and won against Monarchies. Rest assured, there was a time in which not bowing would end in your immediate beheading. An important reminder to those who underestimate the potential destruction of liberty of any unaccountable authority in society.
Yes, but we are talking about NOW aren't we? Comrade Bin Corbyn isn't at risk of having his head chopped off, ffs.

Forum List

Back