Corey Booker Confirms He Has A Girlfriend...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Cory Booker confirms he has a girlfriend

Sen. Cory Booker says he’s boo’d up.

The New Jersey Democrat and 2020 White House hopeful is confirming that he has a girlfriend.

Booker was asked about his noted bachelordom by co-host Charlamagne tha God during a Tuesday interview on Power 105.1's nationally syndicated radio show “The Breakfast Club.”

“First of all, there’s two more years until I might fulfill this duty. So give me some time. My girlfriend might listen to this,” Booker said.

“You don’t want to marry somebody now,” Charlamagne quipped back. “Once you start getting hot, you might become president. She might just want you for that.”

“Before I declare president, I’m dating somebody that’s really special,” Booker responded. Booker announced last week that he was running for president, joining an increasingly crowded Democratic field.

“Oh, so Cory Booker’s got a boo?” the radio host asked.

“I got a boo,” Booker, 49, said with a chuckle.

Asked if his unnamed boo — there have been recent unconfirmed sightings of the senator out and about with “Rent” actress Rosario Dawson — would make a good first lady if he were to become president, Booker said, “Yes, she would.”

While discussing whether a candidate’s personal life should be a factor in voters’ decisions at the ballot box, co-host Angela Yee said, “It didn’t affect Donald Trump and the terrible things he’s done in his personal life, and he still managed to be president.”

“I was about to say,” Booker interjected. “I think that if Donald Trump can get elected president at this point with the personal life that he has, then anybody can.”

Booker — who was also ribbed by the hosts for saying he lives in a basement apartment in Washington — later remarked that he was most sheepish about questions surrounding his relationship status.

“What have we gotten myself into right now?” he exclaimed. “[Of] all the issues we talked about, this is the most uncomfortable part of this interview.”

Very smooth, Corey. Now nobody will suspect a thing. :rolleyes:

The New Jersey Democrat and 2020 White House hopeful is confirming that he has a girlfriend.

Booker was asked about his noted bachelordom by co-host Charlamagne tha God during a Tuesday interview on Power 105.1's nationally syndicated radio show “The Breakfast Club.”

“First of all, there’s two more years until I might fulfill this duty. So give me some time. My girlfriend might listen to this,” Booker said.

“You don’t want to marry somebody now,” Charlamagne quipped back. “Once you start getting hot, you might become president. She might just want you for that.”

“Before I declare president, I’m dating somebody that’s really special,” Booker responded. Booker announced last week that he was running for president, joining an increasingly crowded Democratic field.

Asked if his unnamed boo — there have been recent unconfirmed sightings of the senator out and about with “Rent” actress Rosario Dawson — would make a good first lady if he were to become president, Booker said, “Yes, she would.”

While discussing whether a candidate’s personal life should be a factor in voters’ decisions at the ballot box, co-host Angela Yee said, “It didn’t affect Donald Trump and the terrible things he’s done in his personal life, and he still managed to be president.”

“I was about to say,” Booker interjected. “I think that if Donald Trump can get elected president at this point with the personal life that he has, then anybody can.”

Booker — who was also ribbed by the hosts for saying he lives in a basement apartment in Washington — later remarked that he was most sheepish about questions surrounding his relationship status.

“What have we gotten myself into right now?” he exclaimed. “[Of] all the issues we talked about, this is the most uncomfortable part of this interview.”

What's his name?

His mother will be so happy to hear this. She was beginning to think he was gay.

He blew it! (sorry)

Had he come out as gay, the Dem base would be soaking their panties with excitement.

What's his name?

Crissy Crispy.

That lucky MF is kickin it with Rosario Dawson? If he won the POTUS election conservative heads would explode. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez looks enough like her to confuse them.

YCGVIxh.jpg

That lucky MF is kickin it with Rosario Dawson? If he won the POTUS election conservative heads would explode. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez looks enough like her to confuse them.

YCGVIxh.jpg

Dawson's teeth fit her face.

YCGVIxh.jpg
Don't cum prematurely.

Rosario Dawson is currently in a relationship with the American writer Eric André. They began dating each other back in 2016 and they are still together.

Rosario Dawson Biography - Affair, In Relation, Ethnicity, Nationality, Salary, Net Worth, Height

YCGVIxh.jpg
They look nothing alike
If a white man said that your racist ass would call him racist

YCGVIxh.jpg
Don't cum prematurely.

Rosario Dawson is currently in a relationship with the American writer Eric André. They began dating each other back in 2016 and they are still together.

Rosario Dawson Biography - Affair, In Relation, Ethnicity, Nationality, Salary, Net Worth, Height

According to Wikipedia they haven't been together since November of 2017.

Give her a strap on, and tear that shit up, Cory.

Forum List

Back