Cori Bush becomes second 'Squad' member to lose 2024 primary

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Two down, more to go.

Anti-American clods, every one of them.

Buh-bye!

Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo., suffered a bruising defeat in her St. Louis district on Tuesday night, becoming the second member of the progressive group of House lawmakers known as “the Squad” to lose a Democratic primary to a more moderate opponent this year.

Bush, a second-term lawmaker, was bested in the Democratic race for Missouri’s 1st District by St. Louis prosecuting attorney Wesley Bell, who was backed by a major pro-Israel group. The race was the second most expensive House primary in U.S. history, taking a back seat only to the contest earlier this year for Rep. Jamaal Bowman’s Bronx-area seat, according to the group ad impact.

Bell sought to frame Bush as out of touch with her constituents throughout the monthslong race and highlighted the multiple investigations into her campaign finances. But Bush’s criticism of the Israeli government, more than any other factor, came to define the campaign.

1723004423499.png

Wait this isn't supposed to happen, right? The whole nation is under the spell of the awesomely awesome Lamaka and Tampon Tim?

Wait this isn't supposed to happen, right? The whole nation is under the spell of the awesomely awesome Lamaka and Tampon Tim?

In Arizona, it's going to be interesting to see if Kelly promotes Harris/Walz. We have a really good candidate who might be lining up to take him on if he gets behind these whackjobs we'll get the seat back (we are anyway...but we'll really kick his ass).

In Arizona, it's going to be interesting to see if Kelly promotes Harris/Walz. We have a really good candidate who might be lining up to take him on if he gets behind these whackjobs we'll get the seat back (we are anyway...but we'll really kick his ass).

The fact that Kelly and Shapiro wanted nothing to do with the Harris ticket says more than the polls do at this point.

The fact that Kelly and Shapiro wanted nothing to do with the Harris ticket says more than the polls do at this point.

I am not sure that Kelly or Shapiro would have said no.

Do you have something that supports that ?

I am curious. I almost want Kelly to be her fan. It will make him easier to beat when he runs again.

This may be a signal.that Americans are understandjng the threat of radical, far-left politicians..The world is at a crossroads, we need America back we cannot have repeated radical changes to America. We cannot have people who hate what has made America so admired and dominant on the world stage. The largely empty vessels of the radical far-left who sow division and anti-Ameerican policies must be replaced by more moderate,.hopefully patriotic Americans.

Last edited:
I am not sure that Kelly or Shapiro would have said no.

Do you have something that supports that ?

I am curious. I almost want Kelly to be her fan. It will make him easier to beat when he runs again.

Read it in lots of places, "close source". But the FACT is that good candidates like Kelly, Whitmer and Shapiro turned it down.

This may be a signal.that Americans are understandjng the threat of radical, far-left politicians..The world is at a crossroads, we need America back we cannot have repeated radical changes to America. We cannot have people who hate what has made America so admired and dominant on the world stage. The largely empty vessels of the radical far-left who sow division and anti-Ameerican policies must be replaced by more moderate,.hopefully patriotic Americans.

I honestly think she just winded her own campaign. Or should I say her puppet-masters winded her campaign.

Read it in lots of places, "close source". But the FACT is that good candidates like Kelly, Whitmer and Shapiro turned it down.

No, probably not. She probably didn't even consider him bc she has TERRIBLE political instincts. She is bad at her job. Now America will remember.

No, probably not. She probably didn't even consider him bc she has TERRIBLE political instincts. She is bad at her job. Now America will remember.
This choice illustrates her own upcoming agenda,.just as Biden chose.Harris. She can pretend to be a moderate, as Biden leveraged his.own history, but her choice of.V.P suggests otherwise. This is ultimately a reflection of her true politics and what she has in store for America if elected.

This choice illustrates her own upcoming agenda,.just as Biden chose.Harris. She can pretend to be a moderate, as Biden leveraged his.own history, but her choice of.V.P suggests otherwise. This is ultimately a reflection of her true politics and what she has in store for America if elected.

She's given many of us who are tired of Trump a bigger reason to fight.

She's given many of us who are tired of Trump a bigger reason to fight.
What are you fighting for though? This mantra, "the other person is bad" only flies if your own policies are popular. What Trump policies make you sad? What Harris policies, which she doesn't even list on her website, inspire you and have you believing America can avoid WWIII or impending bankruptcy. Voting fir anything but policies is why China is rising while the West declines rapidly.

Finally after 300 years of systemic racism she is able to live her life free from Democrat control.

Forum List

Back