Cornel West: Kamala Harris Offered Me a Job, Debt Payoff If I Dropped Out

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Cornel West:

"Kamala Harris Offered Me a Job,

Debt Payoff If I Dropped Out".

27 Aug 2023 ~~ By Joel B. Pollack

Independent left-wing presidential candidate Dr. Cornel West told said Friday that Vice President Kamala Harris’s campaign offered him a job in her potential administration, and to pay his campaign debts, if he dropped out of the 2024 race.
West made the stunning accusation after the close of the Democratic National Convention in Chicago, in an interview with independent journalist Jordan Chariton on the Status Coup News podcast.
The two discussed offers to drop out in anticipation of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s anticipated decision to suspend his campaign (in battleground states) and to endorse former President Donald Trump.
~Snip~

Jordan Chariton interviewed Dr. Cornel West, independent presidential candidate for president, about top Democrats approaching him at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago and offering him a role in a potential Harris administration as well as financial incentives in exchange for him dropping out of the 2024 race.

The alleged offer from Harris to West recalls the effort by the Obama White House to convince Rep. Joe Sestak (D-PA) not to run for Senate in Pennsylvania, where Republican-turned-Democrat Sen. Arlen Specter — who gave Democrats a temporary filibuster-proof majority — was running for re-election.
The White House lied about the “quid pro quo,” then admitted using former President Bill Clinton as an intermediary to offer Sestak a job in exchange for dropping out.
Commentary:
All kinds of shenanigans go on in politics.
Democrat Neo-Marxists doing same thing to Dr. Cornel West they did to Sanders as well as Green Party in 2020. Pulling out all stops to gain their hegemony over the country.
This my friends is the "Party That’s The Protector of Democracy".
A Coup d'etat, Bribery, attempted assassination and Censorship. So much for Democracy in the "Democrat Party". It's more like a dictatorship.

Cornel West:

"Kamala Harris Offered Me a Job,

Debt Payoff If I Dropped Out".

27 Aug 2023 ~~ By Joel B. Pollack

Independent left-wing presidential candidate Dr. Cornel West told said Friday that Vice President Kamala Harris’s campaign offered him a job in her potential administration, and to pay his campaign debts, if he dropped out of the 2024 race.
West made the stunning accusation after the close of the Democratic National Convention in Chicago, in an interview with independent journalist Jordan Chariton on the Status Coup News podcast.
The two discussed offers to drop out in anticipation of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s anticipated decision to suspend his campaign (in battleground states) and to endorse former President Donald Trump.
~Snip~

Jordan Chariton interviewed Dr. Cornel West, independent presidential candidate for president, about top Democrats approaching him at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago and offering him a role in a potential Harris administration as well as financial incentives in exchange for him dropping out of the 2024 race.

The alleged offer from Harris to West recalls the effort by the Obama White House to convince Rep. Joe Sestak (D-PA) not to run for Senate in Pennsylvania, where Republican-turned-Democrat Sen. Arlen Specter — who gave Democrats a temporary filibuster-proof majority — was running for re-election.
The White House lied about the “quid pro quo,” then admitted using former President Bill Clinton as an intermediary to offer Sestak a job in exchange for dropping out.
Commentary:
All kinds of shenanigans go on in politics.
Democrat Neo-Marxists doing same thing to Dr. Cornel West they did to Sanders as well as Green Party in 2020. Pulling out all stops to gain their hegemony over the country.
This my friends is the "Party That’s The Protector of Democracy".
A Coup d'etat, Bribery, attempted assassination and Censorship. So much for Democracy in the "Democrat Party". It's more like a dictatorship.

and he should take the deal.

i like west, but this year he is an unnecessary distraction.

professor west would be a terrific ambassador to spmeplace harmless and far away.

Forum List

Back