Coronation of the new King Charles and Queen Camilla

The Royal brand is worth £67.5bn, that translate into your company on paper is worth £67.5bn. Your business generates over £300m really profit and you give that to your Americas treasury. Then from the treasury each year, they give you £89m to keep the £67.5bn image going.

Yawn... so what?

Are clothed and housed? You FUCKING scum arsehole mocking the homeless.

Naw, I just think it's hilarious when you have poor people on the dole yet you spend billions on this bad stage drama.

The King/Queen is the head of state, steeped in tradition and history. England became England in 927 and Kings and Queens history proceeded that. Your head of state is a popping dementia geriatric paedo. Embarrassing isn't it.

Our head of state was elected by the people. And you should probably stop reading right wing sites.

Put history into perspective. We in the UK have the same ratio of history as you guys have mass shootings. We have loads of history, America doesn't. America have loads of mass shootings, the UK doesn't.
Um, while there is much about the UK I admire, most of your "History" has been exploiting the rest of the world for its resources, and now that you can't do that anymore, you've turned into kind of a tired, worn out society hoping for Tourist Bucks by trotting out your inbred royals once a year for the world to admire them.

You are like the sad old abusive parent in the nursing home wondering why the children don't visit them.

(And yes, I said Inbred. Charles III Parents were also cousins!)

Yawn... so what?

Naw, I just think it's hilarious when you have poor people on the dole yet you spend billions on this bad stage drama.

Our head of state was elected by the people. And you should probably stop reading right wing sites.

Um, while there is much about the UK I admire, most of your "History" has been exploiting the rest of the world for its resources, and now that you can't do that anymore, you've turned into kind of a tired, worn out society hoping for Tourist Bucks by trotting out your inbred royals once a year for the world to admire them.

You are like the sad old abusive parent in the nursing home wondering why the children don't visit them.

(And yes, I said Inbred. Charles III Parents were also cousins!)
Your head of state is a fucking embarrassment, you have 81 million people that shot America to the top of the Laughing Stock chart.

Never thought they were funny.

It seems you are devoid of a sense of humor.

On a more serious note, though, the beheading of Charles I was a great step forward in not that it abolished the monarchy, but that it was the first step in getting rid of this notion of people having power because their parents had it. Charles II had to be a constitutional monarch.

Hopefully after Charles III, people will realize how silly the whole thing is.

It seems you are devoid of a sense of humor.

On a more serious note, though, the beheading of Charles I was a great step forward in not that it abolished the monarchy, but that it was the first step in getting rid of this notion of people having power because their parents had it. Charles II had to be a constitutional monarch.

Hopefully after Charles III, people will realize how silly the whole thing is.

Don’t concern yourself with such matters.

Oh, I think it will be a great day when Great Britain is a Republic, and the Windsors all have to get honest jobs.
I will be on the ale all day when that happens. Of course we are not allowed to protest it now.

Shit tory policies to protect a redundant institution.

Our spoilt , fractious Harry the Illegitimate was himself barely visible but that only further added to the great successs of a spectacular occasion .
The sooner we dump the petty, privileged Windsors as heads of state the better. They enjoy power without taking responsibility. Off with their heads.

She really shouldn't have been, Charles and Diana were probably more at fault for that debacle.
I'd be surprised to find Diana knew about Camilla when she accepted Big Ears' offer. But Brit aristocracy, one never knows about their lust for rank and prestige...

Forum List

Back