Coronavirus screening missing more than half of cases likely to fail

Coronavirus far more likely than Sars to bond to human cells due to HIV-like mutation
(ETH) – Scientists are warning that this strain of coronavirus has an HIV-like mutation that enables its ability to bind with human cells and could be up to 1,000 times as strong as the Sars virus. This warning comes from new research by scientists in China and Europe. This new discovery could help explain not only how the infection of this virus has spread but also where it came from and how best to combat it.

It's just the flu move along ...........

Still think preppers are stupid?

AAAABezGZdUIwd_3Xyo4piGI7ZJ0f0KLvixzyQGtHJZ4RxJnPYnO5YaqqbwU2fiUn7B_974LKWANXq95BhaQZOXTHW0cWUPRaBHuKSzMyGKQEKwC5jsj.jpg

Even these idiots here are sold out of the 'masks" at the farmacias. I have a few boxes from my auto paint supply. I hope my chickens, tilapia and pigs don't catch it !
P5101727-1024x1024.JPG

stocks making masks soaring ,,,Dems buying them all none left for republicans

A complaint filed with Health and Human Services (HHS) and promptly leaked to the New York Times alleges that federal health employees interacted with Americans quarantined for possible coronavirus exposure without proper medical training or protective gear,
Whistleblower Claims ‘Corrupt Cover-Up’ Of Dangerous Coronavirus Quarantines
---------------------------------------

Oh but it's all such a conspiracy dumbasses like yoga pad will stand right in the disaster asking " when is it coming" I see no empty stores we have food in our stores LMFAO............Keep waiting until the last minutes dumbasses. In the worst-case scenario, you will have EXTRA FOOD morons. and or water.

Democrats and the New York Times are blaming President Trump for the spread of the Coronavirus to the US, despite the fact that he presided over enhanced border controls and blocking flights from infected areas weeks ago.

Democrats, NY Times Blame Trump For Coronavirus

Today is the day where you will see nothing but " IDIOT" referring to Democratic losers....

Their telling-of-tales will only increase as the campaign drags on.

By Wednesday their dilemma will solidify.

Actually, he took immediate action. Their criticisms are as hollow as their heads on this one.

Forum List

Back