Coronavirus-the party's over.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
So, what happened? Here’s what happened. When a global population on a finite planet is marching to 10 billion, this cannot be sustained. Nature will step in and reset the game. Humans are not the only lifeform on the planet and despite the arrogance of humanity, it has little control of nature and its balance.

There is a bright spot here. Life and existence are like a game of chance and we can place bets on the outcome. If you were putting powder up your nose forty years ago like there was no tomorrow, then you placed a bet at the point in the game. If you have been swilling two six-packs of 16 oz Budweiser cans nightly for decades, your bet has been placed. If you have been consuming a carton of cigarettes a week since you can’t remember when, your bet is down. If you’ve placed all these bets and have been abusing marijuana, opioids and methamphetamines as well, you are a big spender and your spot at the table is assured. These things are said because you are about to cash out as losers; you are among the walking dead.

The bright spot of course, is that many placed their bets differently. If you have lived a life without thumbing your nose at society and dumping poisons into your body, the odds are greatly in your favor. The people going down belong to every age but occasionally nature wipes the slate clean to ensure the survival of each lifeform as a group.

Unfortunately, there is collateral damage. The elderly, many through no fault of their own, find themselves in the crossfire with weakened immune systems. Others, through bad luck, find themselves on the firing line. They too, will be swept away in the reset.

Will humanity learn anything from this pandemic? Doubtful. The greed for power, wealth and control is endemic in the human species. Any success at societal construction produces lazy, selfish populations that take health and personal responsibility for granted. Life can be one big party until the lights go down and the fiddler’s bill is due.

Now the roulette wheel is stopping, and the number is coming up. How did you place your bets? The party’s over.

So, what happened? Here’s what happened. When a global population on a finite planet is marching to 10 billion, this cannot be sustained. Nature will step in and reset the game. Humans are not the only lifeform on the planet and despite the arrogance of humanity, it has little control of nature and its balance.

There is a bright spot here. Life and existence are like a game of chance and we can place bets on the outcome. If you were putting powder up your nose forty years ago like there was no tomorrow, then you placed a bet at the point in the game. If you have been swilling two six-packs of 16 oz Budweiser cans nightly for decades, your bet has been placed. If you have been consuming a carton of cigarettes a week since you can’t remember when, your bet is down. If you’ve placed all these bets and have been abusing marijuana, opioids and methamphetamines as well, you are a big spender and your spot at the table is assured. These things are said because you are about to cash out as losers; you are among the walking dead.

The bright spot of course, is that many placed their bets differently. If you have lived a life without thumbing your nose at society and dumping poisons into your body, the odds are greatly in your favor. The people going down belong to every age but occasionally nature wipes the slate clean to ensure the survival of each lifeform as a group.

Unfortunately, there is collateral damage. The elderly, many through no fault of their own, find themselves in the crossfire with weakened immune systems. Others, through bad luck, find themselves on the firing line. They too, will be swept away in the reset.

Will humanity learn anything from this pandemic? Doubtful. The greed for power, wealth and control is endemic in the human species. Any success at societal construction produces lazy, selfish populations that take health and personal responsibility for granted. Life can be one big party until the lights go down and the fiddler’s bill is due.

Now the roulette wheel is stopping, and the number is coming up. How did you place your bets? The party’s over.
You sure seem to be delighting in seeing the sinners all die, Ray. It's your God's job to judge, not yours. Each person has the seed of goodness in them somewhere. I think it is our job to look for it and connect with it. Regardless if they drink beer or even abuse drugs. Walt Whitman:

In this broad earth of ours,
Amid the measureless grossness and the slag,
Enclosed and safe within its central heart,
Nestles the seed perfection.

By every life a share or more or less,
None born but it is born, conceal'd or unconceal'd the seed is
waiting.

No delight. Just an assessment of reality.

Each person has the seed of goodness in them somewhere. I think it is our job to look for it and connect with it. Regardless if they drink beer or even abuse drugs. Walt Whitman:

Not in my cousins case that died. Very evil, never a seed of goodness. Walts wrong.. Walking the borderlands (basically purgatory hell) but comes here on this plane quite frequently.

2CE03376-5079-4324-B678-2F4AFFFB635C.jpeg

View attachment 314356
I don't think there is really all that much to it. A bunch of Chicken Littles running around as usual but at the end of the day that's about all really. Pretty soon it'll all blow over and a lot of people will be feeling really silly about being sucked into the mass hysteria while many others are just too stupid to know or care just how stupid they really are.

Each person has the seed of goodness in them somewhere. I think it is our job to look for it and connect with it. Regardless if they drink beer or even abuse drugs. Walt Whitman:

Not in my cousins case that died. Very evil, never a seed of goodness. Walts wrong.. Walking the borderlands (basically purgatory hell) but comes here on this plane quite frequently.
Not sure what you mean, Shawnee, by the second bit, but I think I've only met a handful of people in my 65 years that didn't have a spark of humanity in them somewhere. Sometimes it's a deep salvage operation, though.

Not sure what you mean, Shawnee, by the second bit, but I think I've only met a handful of people in my 65 years that didn't have a spark of humanity in them somewhere. Sometimes it's a deep salvage operation, though.

Yet you admit they exist and Whitman is incorrect in claiming everyone has a spark of good.

That cousin never did, her entire life. Her Dad was Mob in Boston. She has lied, manipulated, tried to wedge between people her entire life. Her Dad had Dantes Inferno huge pic on his stairway. Split me away from Mom and sis but sis is fixed now she realized it eventually. Mom passed a month ago.

Outlands/purgator is hell but a second chance given if you repent, she can't. She has been here recently as a demon trying to split the wife and I apart. Recognized her and chased her off. I work with a Shaman in Canada. She went there yesterday, tried to choke him had 5 demons with her. He has 21 spirits he works with. I have a ceremony to do when the ground drys out, I smudge and sage every day.

Want an idea how evil? Six Kids Neglected by Florida Foster Care

Florida foster care paid the 5 kids $5mil in a trust. I tried to tell Mom and Sis LONGGGGGGGG ago how evil but they were spell bound by her. I always knew and hated her, even knew the foster kids and her OWN kids.

Forum List

Back