Correct me If I'm wrong

So the way I see it, Donald Trump is hoping for 2 things here. Firstly he hopes his supporters believe he's pandering to Latino's, because he realized he can't win the election, if he has no support whatsoever with minorities. Secondly he hopes that the Latino community, doesn't believe he's pandering but had an actual change of heart and he realized deporting illegal immigrants en masse is inhumane. I think he's actually losing supporters here, because I've seen a lot of people voting for Trump exactly because, like they like to say, he doesn't cater to political correctness. And it's a pretty hard sell to say the exact opposite of what you have claimed for the entire primaries and something you have doubled down on on multiple occasions.
Donald Trump Has A Completely Different Immigration Position Every Day
Liberals refine their agenda all the time. They constantly appeal to specific demographics, black, latino, women, gays, etc. When Republicans do the same they are inconsistent and pandering.

Further evidence that liberals are corrupt.
Once a Republican steps up and champions civil rights rather than provide the opposition to civil rights, maybe, just maybe, we won't see it as pandering.

So the way I see it, Donald Trump is hoping for 2 things here. Firstly he hopes his supporters believe he's pandering to Latino's, because he realized he can't win the election, if he has no support whatsoever with minorities. Secondly he hopes that the Latino community, doesn't believe he's pandering but had an actual change of heart and he realized deporting illegal immigrants en masse is inhumane. I think he's actually losing supporters here, because I've seen a lot of people voting for Trump exactly because, like they like to say, he doesn't cater to political correctness. And it's a pretty hard sell to say the exact opposite of what you have claimed for the entire primaries and something you have doubled down on on multiple occasions.
Liberals refine their agenda all the time. They constantly appeal to specific demographics, black, latino, women, gays, etc. When Republicans do the same they are inconsistent and pandering.

Once a Republican steps up and champions civil rights rather than provide the opposition to civil rights, maybe, just maybe, we won't see it as pandering.
When will a democrat champion civil rights? All they want is collectivism.

They do champion civil rights and have all along. Your blind partisan hatred can't see it then. Don't blame somebody else for your shortcomings.

Could someone explain to me why deporting people who are here illegally is in humane? Wasn't it in humane for them to sneak in here and steal from us in humane?
Ask Trump, he doesn't think it's humane anymore since yesterday lol. Kind of my point.
He didn't make your arguments, you are simply trying to smear him, being the liberal you are. He said those not deported must go through the legalization process.
"Now, everybody agrees we get the bad ones out," Trump said. "But when I go through and I meet thousands and thousands of people on this subject, and I've had very strong people come up to me, really great, great people come up to me, and they've said, 'Mr. Trump, I love you, but to take a person who's been here for 15 or 20 years and throw them and their family out, it's so tough, Mr. Trump,' I have it all the time! It's a very, very hard thing."
I didn't realize pointing out your candidates inconsistencies was smearing.
You said he did a 180. A 180 would mean he wants Hillary's open border position. Try to keep up.
A 180 is when you claim the opposite of what you claimed before and you don't have to take my word for it " work with them" when before he said -“I do business with the Mexican people, but you have people coming through the border that are from all over. And they’re bad. They’re really bad. You have people coming in, and I’m not just saying Mexicans, I’m talking about people that are from all over that are killers and rapists and they’re coming into this country.”
-“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.
-“They have to go.”

As to Clintons plan
We’ve written about a few of these claims before. Clinton hasn’t supported “open” borders, as the ad falsely implies. The 2013 Senate immigration bill — the most recent comprehensive immigration legislation, which Clinton has said she backed — would have made large investments in border security, including additional border fencing, and Clinton said during a Democratic debate in November, “Border security has always been a part of that [immigration] debate.” As we’ll explain later, the immigration plan on her website talks about deporting some individuals. That’s not an “open” border.Twisting Clinton’s Immigration Plan
In the end you are simply being dishonest here.

I'm all for applauding if he wouldn't have run on the exact opposite platform before. Again the premise of the OP

Could someone explain to me why deporting people who are here illegally is in humane? Wasn't it in humane for them to sneak in here and steal from us in humane?
Ask Trump, he doesn't think it's humane anymore since yesterday lol. Kind of my point.
He didn't make your arguments, you are simply trying to smear him, being the liberal you are. He said those not deported must go through the legalization process.
"Now, everybody agrees we get the bad ones out," Trump said. "But when I go through and I meet thousands and thousands of people on this subject, and I've had very strong people come up to me, really great, great people come up to me, and they've said, 'Mr. Trump, I love you, but to take a person who's been here for 15 or 20 years and throw them and their family out, it's so tough, Mr. Trump,' I have it all the time! It's a very, very hard thing."
You said he did a 180. A 180 would mean he wants Hillary's open border position. Try to keep up.

You are not telling the truth. Typical Trump supporter.
One of Trump main policy from the beginning is to deport 11 - 12 millions of illegals. That is what you rightwing nut believes. He lied to American people.
This week he flip flopped NO MASS DEPORTATION. It is you and Trump followers need to keep up.
He knows that he doesn't have a chance that is why he flip flopped 180.

Trump said the other day........ NO AMNESTY & NO CITIZENSHIPS ......... Do you realized how stupid that is?
If you don't deport illegals.... Then what do you do with them? Let them hide and work illegally don't pay taxes? Let them work illegally that Americans can't compete with their low wages?

14102658_1276779759029445_6564653721067188937_n.jpg

CNN and Fox both had polls showing he is making gains- so

I think he's actually losing supporters here, because I've seen a lot of people voting for Trump exactly because, like they like to say, he doesn't cater to political correctness.

I believe that the numbers he may lose from his base because of this "pandering" to Latinos will be more than offset by those who will now vote for him because he has softened his position. But really, nobody will ever know for sure, it's all speculation.

wow, another trump thread.. wow, I honestly can't believe for a guy that doesn't have a chance all the thread attention in usmessageboard. Politics, Current Events and Election Forum. Wow, I'd hate to see the number if you all thought he had a chance.

simpletons, you look desperate. Hey, maybe you can start up another useless thread to show your fear of the man.

In reality you are denying that Trump lied to Americans when he said he will deport 12 millions illegals.

One of Trump main policy from the beginning is to deport 11 - 12 millions of illegals. That is what you rightwing nut believes. He lied to American people.
This week he flip flopped NO MASS DEPORTATION. It is you and Trump followers need to keep up.

Trump said the other day........ NO AMNESTY & NO CITIZENSHIPS ......... Do you realized how stupid that is?
If you don't deport illegals.... Then what do you do with them? Let them hide and work illegally don't pay taxes? Let them work illegally that Americans can't compete with their low wages?
Dems talking about truth while they support obummer and Clinton always crack me up.

I am asking you. You are here, he isn't. Why is deportation inhumane?
To paraphrase Trump, it's not humane to uproot someone and his family who has build up a life here for 15 or 20 years. You seem to have trouble answering the premise of the OP. My question is. You, as a Trump supporter aren't troubled by your candidate being apparently on my side on this issue all of a sudden?
How do you feel? Are you or are you not for the deportation of people who are here illegally? That is a simple question.
I clearly implied how I feel. I do it more clearly. So at least one of us can say he answered the question posed. I can't morally object to somebody who he or she can make a better life for them self even if it means that you have to cross a border illegally to do it. I wish it wouldn't have to happen that way but that's neither here nore there. Now if you succeed and manage to get past most obstacles to a point where you and your family actually get embedded in society and succeed to build a life, uprooting you from it becomes immoral. You catch someone crossing the border. You can send them back. I don't think there wrong to try but I understand that unchecked immigration leads to disaster. On the other hand sending someone back. Who works, and in a lot of cases have children who are American citizens is inhumane. That's my feelings. So how do you feel Trump switching position on you. Seems an even easier question to answer
It is inhumane to trample on other peoples lives and traditions/culture. Use up their resources... Which is exactly what illegals do. Therefore, your premise is flawed.

Then ask your CON MAN. Why he doesn't want to deport 12 illegal aliens?

I am asking you. You are here, he isn't. Why is deportation inhumane?
To paraphrase Trump, it's not humane to uproot someone and his family who has build up a life here for 15 or 20 years. You seem to have trouble answering the premise of the OP. My question is. You, as a Trump supporter aren't troubled by your candidate being apparently on my side on this issue all of a sudden?
How do you feel? Are you or are you not for the deportation of people who are here illegally? That is a simple question.
I clearly implied how I feel. I do it more clearly. So at least one of us can say he answered the question posed. I can't morally object to somebody who he or she can make a better life for them self even if it means that you have to cross a border illegally to do it. I wish it wouldn't have to happen that way but that's neither here nore there. Now if you succeed and manage to get past most obstacles to a point where you and your family actually get embedded in society and succeed to build a life, uprooting you from it becomes immoral. You catch someone crossing the border. You can send them back. I don't think there wrong to try but I understand that unchecked immigration leads to disaster. On the other hand sending someone back. Who works, and in a lot of cases have children who are American citizens is inhumane. That's my feelings. So how do you feel Trump switching position on you. Seems an even easier question to answer
It is inhumane to trample on other peoples lives and traditions/culture. Use up their resources... Which is exactly what illegals do. Therefore, your premise is flawed.

Then ask your CON MAN. Why he doesn't want to deport 12 illegal aliens?
Shit, he isn't mine..
I wouldn't deport them. I wouldnt focus on bandaids. I would go after the cause. You do that, and they wont stay here.

Liar. I've always said it would be impossible to deport 11 million illegals. You lie because you are a liberal. It's what liberals do, all day every day.

Trump was criticized for it all along, some may have wanted it, others not. You do not have the authority to tell people what they consider important. What most want is a real border and immigration laws enforced. I for one am glad to see Trump get more realistic about it, beats the shit out of the Democrat open border/more votes policy.

This is what he said in August 2015. What is the difference? Nothing. He always said he will deport them and then the good ones back. That has never been a secret and I disagree with him. Deport them, build the wall and do not let them come back. If you came here illegally you spit on our laws and our soverignity and deserve to be deported.

Trump: I'll Try To Bring Back 'Good' Illegal Immigrants 'Rapidly' - Breitbart

wow, another trump thread.. wow, I honestly can't believe for a guy that doesn't have a chance all the thread attention in usmessageboard. Politics, Current Events and Election Forum. Wow, I'd hate to see the number if you all thought he had a chance.

simpletons, you look desperate. Hey, maybe you can start up another useless thread to show your fear of the man.

In reality you are denying that Trump lied to Americans when he said he will deport 12 millions illegals.
I would deny it. He very likely didn't have all information possible and it's what he believed. But it wasn't THE issue that got him nominated. You're just slinging your dirty diaper around. Like most lefties.

Dems talking about truth while they support obummer and Clinton always crack me up.

Aside from your racist comments....... What else do you offer? POTUS name is Obama.

Aside from your racist comments....... What else do you offer? POTUS name is Obama.
Obummer? The liar? Yep! That be him.

Women's rights are civil rights. Gay rights are civil rights. Minority rights are civil rights.

Why is it every time there is opposition to civil rights, it's a Conservative leading the charge?

Women's rights are civil rights. Gay rights are civil rights. Minority rights are civil rights.

Why is it every time there is opposition to civil rights, it's a Conservative leading the charge?
What about womens rights?
Gay rights? You mean marriage? Yes, I am glad 9 judges had to give gays permission to get married. Fucking govt should have never gotten involved with that.
What about minority rights?

Forum List

Back