Zone1 Corrie Bush is a prophet from God. Second coming perhaps?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012

“The child had had a bleed in her brain, shortly after she was born, and so couldn’t walk. She had never taken a step in her life,” Bush recalled. “I carried the child from the prayer room in the back of the church out into the sanctuary . . . ‘Walk,’ I said gently to the three-year-old girl, ‘you will walk.’ And this girl took her first step. Then another, and another. She walked.
“One woman whom we met had several visible tumors on her torso. She was due to have surgery but lacked health insurance and living in the park. One of the tumors was particularly painful to her. I laid hands on her and prayed, and I felt that my hand was no longer touching a tumor. It shrank along with the others on her body.

Here we have her account of her out maneuvering Jesus himself. Is she the second coming?

“The child had had a bleed in her brain, shortly after she was born, and so couldn’t walk. She had never taken a step in her life,” Bush recalled. “I carried the child from the prayer room in the back of the church out into the sanctuary . . . ‘Walk,’ I said gently to the three-year-old girl, ‘you will walk.’ And this girl took her first step. Then another, and another. She walked.
“One woman whom we met had several visible tumors on her torso. She was due to have surgery but lacked health insurance and living in the park. One of the tumors was particularly painful to her. I laid hands on her and prayed, and I felt that my hand was no longer touching a tumor. It shrank along with the others on her body.

Here we have her account of her out maneuvering Jesus himself. Is she the second coming?
Can she resurrect the dead fetus' out of dumpsters behind your local Planned Parenthood?

Sorry, I forgot, they are not really human

My bad.

Can she resurrect the dead fetus' out of dumpsters behind your local Planned Parenthood?

Sorry, I forgot, they are not really human

My bad.
I wouldnt put it past her! Might be hard to put it back up in there though 🤪

That woman is a basket case. Thankfully, polling shows she is on target to lose her primary, along with Jamaal Bowman, another whack job Squad member. Congress will see an immediate uptick in collective IQ if those two lose.

Every "person of color" claims they're a reverand, but most don't even have a church.

Why are so many blacks claiming they're Christian preachers?

She ought to use those super powers and fix her face.
Impossible.

Sure, miracles have occurred throughout time, life from non-life, matter from non-matter, but the scope of this miracle is beyond possibility.

A fetus is not a human being in the same way that an egg is not a chicken.
1718919740235.png

I had that pegged as a 3rd-shift Waffle House employee.... not a waitress in the front, more like something that cleans the shitters and stays in the back.

I could be wrong.

Forum List

Back