Corrupt Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer demands surrender

And of course, there are our allies our congratulating Biden and Trump's own lawyers admitting there is no fraud. At this point, the GOP is attacking a GOP secretary of State in Georgia with vague accusations of voter fraud.

And of course Democrats never stopped in the last four years trying to invalidate an election you lost.

Something sounds like you know there are bodies buried with how hard you're trying to sweep this election under the rug

We accepted the validity of the 2016 election. It was YOUR ilk that made up wild conspiratorial bullshit about '3 million illegals voting for Hillary'....of course, backed by nothing.

An accusation like claims of voter fraud in 2018 that you also couldn't back with evidence.

And shocker, its 2020, and republicans are again bleating the same tired, evidence free conspiracy theory as they have election after election. Again, backed by nothing.

Good luck with that.

I said "invalidate" not "accept."

Three years of Russia investigation, then the sham impeachment based on impeaching Trump for something Obama/Biden actually did and blaming Trump for a virus wasn't accepting an election.

There were four years of racist, racist, racist. And remember in the beginning Trump didn't have a cabinet for months because Democrats slow walked every nomination.

Yes, clearly you spent four years trying to invalidate an election. That you're whining now Republicans want to finish counting the votes and chasing down your fraud is comical.

Obviously you're worried about what they will find. There is no basis to not finish a count

So you acknowledge that democrats accepted the validity of the 2016 election.

Maybe you guys can quit huffing your delicate little 'fraud' conspiracies that you inhale even in elections you win......and follow the evidence. Like we did.

The evidence shows a clear Biden victory, by a margin greater than Trump's in 2016. And absolutely record shattering popular vote.

You're just playing word parsing games. Democrats spent four years trying to invalidate an election. Grow up

Nonsense.

You're nonsense. If you already had the House, you KEPT it, you didn't win it all over again. Only an idiot tard like you worries about semantics. I guess that's why you keep telling yourself that Bidum won.

Again, every single member of the House was up for re-election.

Democrats WON the House. You know how you can tell? Pelosi is still the Speaker and will be in the next term too.

And Democrats gained ground in the Senate.

And Democrats won the Presidency.

But tell us again how Democrats lost the election? So we can all giggle.

#FuckChuck

Chuck Demands that Trump face reality.

Alas both Trump and his followers prefer comforting and evidence free conspiracies to the hard reality:

They lost. Biden won.

Chucky demands that President Trump surrender to the Democrat Ballot Fraud Machine.
Trump is exposing the epic corruption of the Democrats and Chucky wants it to stop.
Trump is crushing Chucky's dream of a far left extremist revolution.
Schumer is just despicable.
View attachment 415160

Schumer is a scumbag who needs a good tar and feathering.

Or, demands for violence against your political opponents is the sign of a dying party.

Yeah, I'm a DEMOCRAT! Silly boi. My Party HAS died. It is now run by the chinese communist party.

The Democrats are pushing for more voting from more people....and just shattered the all time record for popular vote for their candidate, with 76 million and counting. That's what a vibrant, growing party looks like.

A dying one threatens violence against their political opponents, makes up endless conspiracies of 'fraud' when they lose, tells private militias to 'stand by', and tries to have as many votes thrown out as they can while putting as many roadblocks to voting as they can get away with.

A growing party is eager to compete in the marketplace of ideas. As the Democrats most certainly are.

Democrats are taking advantage of sheep. You must be one of them.

Note that you don't actually dispute anything I've said. Nor should you.

A vibrant, growing party wants as many eligible folks to vote, with voting to be as easy and convenient as possible. They are eager to compete and persuade.

Republicans are babbling about secession again. They're threatening violence against political opponents or threatening to imprison them. They're trying to toss millions of votes, offering a county with 4.7 million people ONE place to drop off ballots before the election, planning violence against poll workers, lying about voter fraud, or making up an endless litany of baseless conspiracy batshit to explain their losses.

That all reeks of a dying party.

Meh. The inane ramblings of a Democrat partisan brainless twit

Shrugs....ignore as you will. Its not like the 77 million voters just disappear because you close your eyes.

Or that the election results change because you want to play pretend.

You're not making any point, just inane prattling

My point is that the election results don't change just because you start ignoring people.

As you're trying to ignore 77 million of them.

Still not getting any point from your inane prattle. We have the EV in this country. There is no such thing as a popular vote.

I've explained it to you nitwits enough.

The world series isnt' total runs over a best of seven games, it's who wins four games first.

Your stupid shit that campaigns and spending doesn't affect votes and that people don't know they are voting for their State election affects whether they show up or not is just more of your stupid shit. I hope you're not really that dumb. Though I never get pretending you are that dumb if you're not

And of course, there are our allies our congratulating Biden and Trump's own lawyers admitting there is no fraud. At this point, the GOP is attacking a GOP secretary of State in Georgia with vague accusations of voter fraud.

And of course Democrats never stopped in the last four years trying to invalidate an election you lost.

Something sounds like you know there are bodies buried with how hard you're trying to sweep this election under the rug

We accepted the validity of the 2016 election. It was YOUR ilk that made up wild conspiratorial bullshit about '3 million illegals voting for Hillary'....of course, backed by nothing.

An accusation like claims of voter fraud in 2018 that you also couldn't back with evidence.

And shocker, its 2020, and republicans are again bleating the same tired, evidence free conspiracy theory as they have election after election. Again, backed by nothing.

Good luck with that.

Three years of Russia investigation, then the sham impeachment based on impeaching Trump for something Obama/Biden actually did and blaming Trump for a virus wasn't accepting an election.

There were four years of racist, racist, racist. And remember in the beginning Trump didn't have a cabinet for months because Democrats slow walked every nomination.

Yes, clearly you spent four years trying to invalidate an election. That you're whining now Republicans want to finish counting the votes and chasing down your fraud is comical.

Obviously you're worried about what they will find. There is no basis to not finish a count

Maybe you guys can quit huffing your delicate little 'fraud' conspiracies that you inhale even in elections you win......and follow the evidence. Like we did.

The evidence shows a clear Biden victory, by a margin greater than Trump's in 2016. And absolutely record shattering popular vote.

You're just playing word parsing games. Democrats spent four years trying to invalidate an election. Grow up

Accepting the validity of the electoral process isn't 'word parsing'. Its simple recognition of the evidence.

Your ilk cling to the same silly, fact free conspiracy in election after election: that you were somehow cheated. You've fetishized failure and victim hood, trying to portray it as some noble character trait.

Its not. You're just pouting and being petulant. The simple reality is that Biden won.

#FuckChuck

Alas both Trump and his followers prefer comforting and evidence free conspiracies to the hard reality:

They lost. Biden won.

Chuck needs to go first since he hasn't accepted 2016 yet

Chuck acknowledged that Trump won in 2016. And that Biden won in 2020.

That puts him head and shoulders above poor, pouting, fired Trump.

#FuckChuck

They lost. Biden won.
what the hell, why shouldn’t they? They put up with the domestically generated and totally groundless Russia tripe for four years. It’s their turn.

You should thank your lucky stars that Republicans dodged a bullet last week
I tend to think of it more like Democrats again overestimated themselves and shot themselves in the face.

That's why I don't think as a party.
All you do is think as a party. You are NEVER on Trump's side of anything.

Dems won the House, gained ground in the Senate and won the presidency.

Seems they had a fair estimate of what the electorate wanted.

We know nothing of the sort.

Every vote has not been counted yet.

There aren't enough uncounted votes to make up Trump's deficits in any State. Let alone all of the States Trump would need to somehow turn around to win.

Evidence free conspiracies are a poor replacement for votes.

Remember that when watching Biden's inauguration.

How do you know that there aren't? Boxes of ballots were found months after Al Franken's election. And they could easily be found again in the trunk of someone's car or whatever.

Although the main problem here are the number of Biden votes which are Illegal. Dead people, double voting, failure to use secrecy envelope as required by law.

Further, there is evidence of computers miscounting the votes.

I suppose we might still have Sleepy Joe inaugurated, but I suspect that the first campaign rally of the 2024 election season will be on the other station

Good luck with that.

Accepting the validity of the electoral process isn't 'word parsing'. Its simple recognition of the evidence.

Your ilk cling to the same silly, fact free conspiracy in election after election: that you were somehow cheated. You've fetishized failure and victim hood, trying to portray it as some noble character trait.

Its not. You're just pouting and being petulant. The simple reality is that Biden won.

You do like to bicker. You've completely lost me. What point are you making? Thanks

#FuckChuck

They lost. Biden won.

"Acknowledg"ing Trump won then spending four years trying to invalidate the election means nothing

You should thank your lucky stars that Republicans dodged a bullet last week
I tend to think of it more like Democrats again overestimated themselves and shot themselves in the face.

That's why I don't think as a party.
All you do is think as a party. You are NEVER on Trump's side of anything.

Dems won the House, gained ground in the Senate and won the presidency.

Seems they had a fair estimate of what the electorate wanted.

We know nothing of the sort.

Every vote has not been counted yet.

There aren't enough uncounted votes to make up Trump's deficits in any State. Let alone all of the States Trump would need to somehow turn around to win.

Evidence free conspiracies are a poor replacement for votes.

Remember that when watching Biden's inauguration.

How do you know that there aren't? Boxes of ballots were found months after Al Franken's election. And they could easily be found again in the trunk of someone's car or whatever.

So you're pinning your hopes on hypothetical 'boxes of ballots' that you have zero evidence actually exist? And that of course, will miraculously lean so heavily to Trump that he'll make up the currently insurmountable lead that Biden enjoys.....er, 'because'?

Does this fantasy come with a back massage and a lolly pop?

He's not wrong. The longer Trump and his cronies hold out, the worse it will be for Republicans.
The air...is already leaking out. :)

If it would be "worse" for the Republicans, why is Chuck U. Schumer insisting on surrender?

I'd advise Trump not to concede at all and if his efforts to win 2020 fail, to launch his 2024 campaign with a massive rally in Washington DC the evening of 20 January.

I think it's more trying to limit the damage a wounded, lame duck Trump could inflict on this country.
I believe Trump will be too busy dodging legal issues to run for President again.

Your leftist masters will prosecute Trump as much as they promised you they'd prosecute Bush after he left office.
When are you morons going to figure out they whip you into a frenzy to get re elected?

#FuckChuck

They lost. Biden won.

"Acknowledg"ing Trump won then spending four years trying to invalidate the election means nothing

Says the poor soul whose candidate was just fired.....and whose ilk clings to increasingly batshit conspiracies involving Chi values, imaginary 'boxes of ballots', the nonsense claim of there being more votes in Wisconsin than registered voters and somehow.....the Republican controlled government of the state of Georgia being involved in pro-Biden voter fraud.

I've got a much simpler explanation that matches the evidence perfectly: Biden won.

Haha, so it’s cool and acceptable when Gore and the Bitch pull this but a no no when the GOP holds back? Shu man should crawl into a hole and wait until the votes are certified. Why doesn’t he support validating the vote, whats he got to hide?

Haha, so it’s cool and acceptable when Gore and the Bitch pull this but a no no when the GOP holds back? Shu man should crawl into a hole and wait until the votes are certified. Why doesn’t he support validating the vote, whats he got to hide?

Gore didn't claim a massive conspiracy of voter fraud that robbed him of the election.

That would be Trump......citing his own pathological batshit.

And of course, his lawyers contradict him in court, admitting that there is no such fraud.

He's not wrong. The longer Trump and his cronies hold out, the worse it will be for Republicans.
The air...is already leaking out. :)

If it would be "worse" for the Republicans, why is Chuck U. Schumer insisting on surrender?

I'd advise Trump not to concede at all and if his efforts to win 2020 fail, to launch his 2024 campaign with a massive rally in Washington DC the evening of 20 January.

I think it's more trying to limit the damage a wounded, lame duck Trump could inflict on this country.
I believe Trump will be too busy dodging legal issues to run for President again.

Your leftist masters will prosecute Trump as much as they promised you they'd prosecute Bush after he left office.
When are you morons going to figure out they whip you into a frenzy to get re elected?

Who are these 'leftist masters' you speak of?

Don't tell me.....you can't name them or directly quote them, but you claim to speak for them?

Forum List

Back