Cortez-Masto Wins Nevada - Democrats Keep Senate Control

Dont quote me coward you run away from me when I say shrew
The criminal, lawless right demonstrated its willingness to engage in political violence on 1/6 – conservatives are clearly willing to engage in such treasonous violence again.

The violent, lawless right is in fact a danger to America’s democracy and our democratic institutions.

That's all you got rich snob? Yes you are a liberal snob, you could give a rats ass about poor people like me
If you're poor, why the fuck are you voting for Republicans? That's like chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.

The word you are looking for is "steals", not "wins".
Congrats, you all are forcing us into a civil war
I'm sure you'll be safe in your mom's basement though

You Trumpies throw the best temper tantrums!
There will be no 'Red Wave" and no civil war.
Just a ton of cunservative butt-hurting.
DemocratsTookMyRights.jpg

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

If you're poor, why the fuck are you voting for Republicans? That's like chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.

If you're poor, why the fuck are you voting for democrats? That's like chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.

Partisan hacks gonna be partisan hacks <sigh>

Forum List

Back