🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cortez, Pelosi, Michelle Obama???.........Really, right wingers?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
In trying to divert the attention from the major fuck-ups that are slowly but surely bringing down this corrupt administration, the Trump cult membership on here are trying to throw as much of their dung into the air hoping to something sticks.

A part of me actually feels sorry for this moronic crew (I guess I'm a nice person,) but their stupid attempts to find support for their orange clown shows how increasingly scared they've become.

Yes, for sane America it will be a holiday season (and a joyful spring/summer next year as the proverbial chickens will soon come home to roost......LOL) .

In trying to divert the attention from the major fuck-ups that are slowly but surely bringing down this corrupt administration, the Trump cult membership on here are trying to throw as much of their dung into the air hoping to something sticks.

A part of me actually feels sorry for this moronic crew (I guess I'm a nice person,) but their stupid attempts to find support for their orange clown shows how increasingly scared they've become.

Yes, for sane America it will be a holiday season (and a joyful spring/summer next year as the proverbial chickens will soon come home to roost......LOL) .

In the amount of time it took you to post that tripe you could have sent Trump a thank you letter for getting you that raise and lower tax bill, which is of course helping you pay for your Trump Derangement Syndrome treatments.

There is a little gnat buzzing around again....

Last edited:
g3qK3pvYbstoI.gif

Link....or just a triggered rant?

There still mad they lost so the libtards will day and do anything to try and make our President look bad. Sore losers are childish but so is the hole Democratic Party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned
Link....or just a triggered rant?

Nitwit......"links" to what???.....Just check out the first couple of pages of threads on this forum........(what a fucking moron......lol.

n the amount of time it took you to post that tripe you could have sent Trump a thank you letter for getting you that raise and lower tax bill, which is of course helping you pay for your Trump Derangement Syndrome treatments.

Unfortunately, Ritardo........I am NOT part of that rich crowd. (read and learn....lol)

Trump Tells Rich Mar-a-Lago Friends “You All Just Got a Lot Richer ...

https://www.newsweek.com/president-donald-trump-rich-friends-lot-richer-tax-bill-75...Dec 24, 2017 - President Trump told wealthy dinner guests at Mar-a-Lago, "You all just got a lot ...Trump Tells Rich Mar-a-Lago Friends “You All Just Got a Lot Richer” After Tax Bill ... President DonaldTrump joined his family at their “Winter White ... Trump made the comment to friends eating dinner at a nearby table, two ...

“You All Just Got a Lot Richer,” Trump Tells Friends at Mar-a-Lago ...

https://www.vanityfair.com/.../you-all-just-got-a-lot-richer-trump-tells-friends-at-mar-...Dec 24, 2017 - “You All Just Got a Lot Richer,” Trump Tells Friends at Mar-a-Lago After ... on a call to Senate Democrats that his accountant told him he would “get ... “The deal is so bad for rich people, Ihad to throw in the estate tax just to ...

"You all just got a lot richer," Trump tells friends, referencing tax ...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-mar-a-lago-christmas-trip/Dec 23, 2017 - Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner. ... night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing ... CBS News had a tax professional assess the taxes of three families, and ... 13 -- long before the bill was finalized -- said thewealthy would not ...

Trump told friends at Mar-a-Lago 'you all just got a lot richer' after ...

Make no mistake, yours is every bit as bad.

I do NOT hate clowns..........the moron currently in the oval office does not rate hatred, just ridicule (look tat word up....lol)

Make no mistake, yours is every bit as bad.

I do NOT hate clowns..........the moron currently in the oval office does not rate hatred, just ridicule (look tat word up....lol)

You hate anyone an everyone who doesn't think just like you. It's not limited to the Left, it cuts both ways.

You hate anyone an everyone who doesn't think just like you. It's not limited to the Left, it cuts both ways.

Thanks for the thread's bump......perhaps your only worth on here.

Forum List

Back