Cory Booker Will Give Every Child $1000 Every Year – If You Vote Him In 2020

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
upload_2019-6-3_3-54-29.jpeg
upload_2019-6-3_3-55-36.jpeg

From reparations to this. Boy! these Dems will say anything just to get you to vote for them

Cory Booker Will Give Every Child $1000 Every Year – If You Vote Him In 2020
Remember Democrat candidate Andrew Yang whos is campaigning on Universal Basic Income? If elected, Yang would give $1,000 every month to every U.S. citizen 18.

Now Cory Booker, comes up with a better idea, which he says would close the racial wealth gap in America. Booker calls his plan, “Baby Bonds”, which would give $1,000 to every child that is born in USA, every year, until they reach 18 years old. Money from this policy could not be withdrawn before the account holder turns 18, and could be used only for specific purposes, including college expenses, home purchases, entrepreneurship and retirement. According to the analysis, “account size would range from just over $1,700 for individuals growing up in affluent households to nearly $50,000 for individuals raised in very low-income households.”
Cory Booker Will Give Every Child $1000 Every Year - If You Vote Him In 2020

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but where is each grand supposed to come from which happens to be my question for the eight kids who recently scored 50,000 dollars each by tying for the winning spot of their spelling bee. Where did the seven additional sets of 50,000 dollars come from?

God bless you and them eight kids always!!!

Holly

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but where is each grand supposed to come from which happens to be my question for the eight kids who recently scored 50,000 dollars each by tying for the winning spot of their spelling bee. Where did the seven additional sets of 50,000 dollars come from?

God bless you and them eight kids always!!!

Holly
He is just trying to get votes. They are all liars. Remember what Obama promised everyone that they can keep their own physicians. They can make lots of promises. But they don't have to keep them. Remember, Obama had control of the Senate and the House (The undercover Rhinos). He could of have given everybody freebies all through his whole two terms in office. But he didn't. He only gave to Corporate America. But now they are all promising the world to their supporters.

JubilantImpureBilby-small.gif

Forum List

Back