Costa del Chaos

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.

Sunbed wars chaos in Costa Del Sol as 'childish scrum' sees staff chain up the pool​

'The scrum for the sunbeds is something else, you just have to push your way through and get what you want'.

Sunbed wars chaos in Costa Del Sol as 'childish scrum' sees staff chain up the pool​

'The scrum for the sunbeds is something else, you just have to push your way through and get what you want'.

Ah yes, the trials of trying to vacation at a very popular spot in a popular season. For me: no thanks.

Also, "holidaymakers" is such a charming term.

Ah yes, the trials of trying to vacation at a very popular spot in a popular season. For me: no thanks.

Also, "holidaymakers" is such a charming term.
Why wouldn't the hotel just buy a few more sun loungers? :uhh:

It's not like hotel capacity isn't a fixed number.

Sun, pah! Imo, it's something to avoid as much as possible usually.

This war has been going on for at least the last 50 years and the two leading fighting teams are the Germans and the British . It was bad enough for the Krauts that we gave them a jolly good kicking in WW2 but us thrashing them in the World Football Final in 1966 sent many of them dipstick crazy . Partly helped by their insane love of Sauerkraut and Kartoffelsalat which is why so many Germans resemble Prussian Pigs .

• Banned
This war has been going on for at least the last 50 years and the two leading fighting teams are the Germans and the British . It was bad enough for the Krauts that we gave them a jolly good kicking in WW2 but us thrashing them in the World Football Final in 1966 sent many of them dipstick crazy . Partly helped by their insane love of Sauerkraut and Kartoffelsalat which is why so many Germans resemble Prussian Pigs .

They’re all hooked on scrambled eggs on toast in my part of the world.

They’re all hooked on scrambled eggs on toast in my part of the world.
They copy every aspect of British culture because they have no obvious culture of their own -- hence them picking up on British habits decades late . No pop music , classical , ballet , painters etc. The men cannot help themselves, clicking their heels slightly on introduction , coupled with a touch of creepy head bowing if you watch carefully.Huge inferiority compex except for Henning Wehn , a German comedian living here who is hilarious .

Its a nightmare. A blot on your holiday. Its been going on for decades. As a 20 year old I remember stumbling back to the hotel at 5 in the morning to see all the sunbeds "reserved" with towels. We used to throw them in the pool.

They don’t do that where l live.

I know about Henning Wehn.
Never mind . I feel sure they will show you some regard once you live somewhere decent. Germans are heavily influenced by class and manners . Perhaps that is your area problem , or , maybe you have one of the more atrocious regional dialects and they have no real idea what you are saying ----- Tummy Turd country is one glaring example . Technically British but we disown them and pretend they have something to do with Middle Earth .

Forum List

Back