Could cell phones in the hands of the wrong people, be worse than guns ?

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
I witnessed something very scary today, and it's crazy that people don't think about these sort of things until it's to late. What I witnessed was a set up at a gas station today, that was being conducted on a poor side of town where crime has been an issue, as well as other problems in the area. At this location they (the government?) was giving free cell phones out to the poor people or are going to pay for their activation of afterwards, who were standing in a long line to recieve them. Now wasn't cell phones the main activating device that was used in Iraq and Afghanistan for these emprovised explosives ?

Could cell phones in the hands of the wrong people, be even worse than Asault rifles or 30 round mag's etc? Why is the government issuing out cell phones to the people who are struggling in society the most, and for whom are borderlined susceptible to all sorts of propaghanda, hate speech, wrongful influence as directed upon them, and then them possibly turning or directing their hatred towards the rich man or those within the government whom could become targets or targetted in an ambush where these cell phones could be used in such a way or as a cordinated attack against them?

Tell me this please anybody, why such stuff is going on in this nation as we are seeing going on in this nation now ? I mean these phones could also be used in crimes, where the criminals could cordinate their activities with the use of these phones in many ways, so why are they being given out freely by the government like this ? The tent said FREE CELL PHONES, and there was a line of people waiting to get one when I passed by....Is this part of that plan to give poor people cell phones (Like the Obama Phone the woman was carrying on about on that video) that will then be paid for by the government maybe ?

KIdding me right ?

Last edited:
To answer your question, yes cell phones in the hands of people who are behind the wheel, to me, can be just as bad as guns if not worse.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back