Could Taylor Swift be the first woman President

Do you think her popularity could compel her to run for President?

• Yes, she might be President one day.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, she is too smart and beautiful for politics.

• I believe there will be a trans President before a woman is President.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Take away the makeup and the glitz and electronic gadgets that can make any squeeky voice sound powerful and you have another babe who probably doesn't have the skills to flip burgers.

Technically Kamala has already been our first woman President when Biden had a surgery she assumed the Position which is standard practice when a President goes in for major surgery...

listen to the lyrics.

I'm not a fan of hers. She made her money and fame all on her own, so she deserves some credit. Whether or not her music is any good isn't really relevant; like I said her target market is teenage girls and adult faggots.

This woman would be a great President.

1695310189854.png

Let’s face it there have only been 2 celebrity presidents and they were both GOP candidates: Reagan and Trump. If Taylor wants to be president she will need to pretend to be a conservative, court racist organizations, and peddle fear. I think she is way above that shit.

No college and questionable high school. She fits the democrat party profile. Maybe she should be Fetterman's running mate.

From what I've seen coming out of high schools and colleges those are actually pluses. Self-taught people are usually brighter, in any case, and she's not illiterate or ignorant of numbers and accounting and how her business works..

Forum List

Back