Could the BCG vaccine for TB explain India's extremely low COVID-19 death rate?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
If you compare India's infection rates and deaths to other large countries, they are incredibly low. 0.6 deaths per million! It can't all be explained away with early lock down because there were too many Chinese travelers to too many parts of India. There would have been a big outbreak somewhere. But there wasn't. We need to look at everything and widespread use of the BCG vaccine in India for decades could be the reason.

Yes it could. For all I am reading it proves scientifically that in India, that it is exactly the case.

I'm also reading that in Africa...where they have to treat Malaria with the drug Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine ....they have also a very low covid 19 deaths.

So...now we know~ :thup:

I know a Nigerian that he said that hydroxychloroquine is commonly use in India.

If you compare India's infection rates and deaths to other large countries, they are incredibly low. 0.6 deaths per million! It can't all be explained away with early lock down because there were too many Chinese travelers to too many parts of India. There would have been a big outbreak somewhere. But there wasn't. We need to look at everything and widespread use of the BCG vaccine in India for decades could be the reason.

If the Tremendous Nation of India has a high prevalence of malaria, perhaps they have a high percentage of people who are taking hydroxychloroquine, the Trump Treatment, already.

And even though they are taking it for something else, it still defeats the Chinese Kung Flu?

Over a month ago India officially recommended hydroxychloroquine for prophylaxis to all healthcare professionals involved in treating any suspected or confirmed COVID-19 patients and all household contacts of COVID-19 patients.

The USA should also be doing this. And Trump should sign an executive order making hydroxychloroquine available OTC. Even send out HCQ via US mail to anyone who requests it in states that are restricting access to HCQ.

Forum List

Back