Could the Democrat Party Survive a President Carson?????

Could the Democrat Party Survive a President Carson?????

I am a Democrat

I belong to the Democratic Party

Perhaps there are some on the right that would vote in a black man, but he has already commented on how slavery can be compared to abortion. These type of comments are going to drive the skinheads, and rednecks crazy.

Also the guy is clearly a brilliant man , but has 0 experience with business or politics .

who's holding that comment against him but people who werent going to vote for him anyway??

I forgot to mention that he is way too nice of a guy to deal with what a politician has to these days, people / congress can be so horribly mean.

racist gay liberal. you just cant make this shit up

Their race has absolutely nothing to do with their sanity. They would be crazy if they were any other color in the rainbow.

because you disagree with their politics. no reason to be a racist

What policies? Give me some "policy" positions Dr. Carson has.

What does his sanity have to do with the amount of melanin he has?

you idiot; whatever ones that led you to call him crazy

Likening slavery and the holocaust to things like abortion and the ACA are not policy positions, just insane statements.

You don't think it's telling that you can't ascribe a policy position to him?

I disagree with Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Chris Christie and John Kaisich on most of their policy positions...but I don't think they are insane.

again idiot; nobody is holding those comments against him but you losers who werent going to vote for him anyway

It's a good question. If even a portion of the black vote went to Carson dems would have serious problems. Especially if Carson was a decent president.
Blacks rallied for Clarence Thomas, so they will rally for Ben Carson. If Carson is nominated, he will win with a HUGE majority of black voters.

Carson will get 5% or 10% of the Black American vote if he is the Republican nominee.

why do you idiots think you are relevant to the republican race???

Their race has absolutely nothing to do with their sanity. They would be crazy if they were any other color in the rainbow.

Likening slavery and the holocaust to things like abortion and the ACA are not policy positions, just insane statements.

I disagree with Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Chris Christie and John Kaisich on most of their policy positions...but I don't think they are insane.

again idiot; nobody is holding those comments against him but you losers who werent going to vote for him anyway

If Carson hits the General Election, those comments will become relevant.

It's a good question. If even a portion of the black vote went to Carson dems would have serious problems. Especially if Carson was a decent president.
Blacks rallied for Clarence Thomas, so they will rally for Ben Carson. If Carson is nominated, he will win with a HUGE majority of black voters.

Carson will get 5% or 10% of the Black American vote if he is the Republican nominee.

you have exactly nothing to offer to make that claim

Right...most of America. Just because morons inside the bubble think he's the bees knees does not translate to National appeal.

He's insane, America recognizes that.

again nothing to back that up but your OPINION

i doubt he would get more than 5% and lose nationally to hillary by 15+.

YAWN

he's beating Hillary right now in some head to head polls

In FOX polls..yeah he is.

FOX also had Romney winning.

Right...most of America. Just because morons inside the bubble think he's the bees knees does not translate to National appeal.

He's insane, America recognizes that.

AGAIN what are you providing to back up he cant be popular nationally/

nothing

you people are idiots

And if my aunt had a dick she would be my uncle.

Carson isn't going to win the nomination. Trump has a slim shot, Carson not a chance.

i doubt he would get more than 5% and lose nationally to hillary by 15+.

YAWN

he's beating Hillary right now in some head to head polls

In FOX polls..yeah he is.

FOX also had Romney winning.

he's beating hillary in non-fox polls leftard

sux to be you

what poll has hillary beating carson?

ANY poll?
i dont see one on RCP

Unfortunately there's no doubt in my mind Democrats could survive a Ben Carson presidency far better then the GOP could. Heck, with the Hillary nomination all but officially locked up, it wouldn't surprises me at all to see Democrats cross over and register Republican to vote for Ben in GOP's primary.

Unfortunately there's no doubt in my mind Democrats could survive a Ben Carson presidency far better then the GOP could. Heck, with the Hillary nomination all but officially locked up, it wouldn't surprises me at all to see Democrats cross over and register Republican to vote for Ben in GOP's primary.

carson is beating hillary in head to head matchup polls

DUH

Forum List

Back