Could the Democrat Party Survive a President Carson?????

YEA REAL FORMIDABLE THAT ONE!! LOL

Hillary Clinton unfavorable rating approaches record ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../hillary-clinton-unf...
The Washington Times
Sep 2, 2015 - Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s unfavorable numbers are approaching record territory, according to a poll released Wednesday. ... Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., who is weighing a 2016 run for the White House, had an even 46 percent/46 percent favorable ...

Unfortunately there's no doubt in my mind Democrats could survive a Ben Carson presidency far better then the GOP could. Heck, with the Hillary nomination all but officially locked up, it wouldn't surprises me at all to see Democrats cross over and register Republican to vote for Ben in GOP's primary.

Can the Republican Party survive a candidate with an economic plan that loses $2 trillion a year?
Can they survive a candidate who has no knowledge or interest in international politics?
Can they survive a devout Christian who clearly hates and fears other religions?
Can they survive a candidate who openly hates gays and Muslims?

Unfortunately there's no doubt in my mind Democrats could survive a Ben Carson presidency far better then the GOP could. Heck, with the Hillary nomination all but officially locked up, it wouldn't surprises me at all to see Democrats cross over and register Republican to vote for Ben in GOP's primary.

Can the Republican Party survive a candidate with an economic plan that loses $2 trillion a year?
Can they survive a candidate who has no knowledge or interest in international politics?
Can they survive a devout Christian who clearly hates and fears other religions?

YAWN

hasnt your Party survived RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS to date leftard?

Democrats cant survive if they cant play racial political games and pandering

Can the Democrat Party as we know it survive the election of a Black man

Could America survive a "snake oil cancer cure" peddler who thinks evolution is "from the devil" who believes the Earth was created in six days and who is a fan of Armageddon...

I'M STILL WAITING FOR ONE OF you idiots to show where any of those comments is a deal-killer

in fact show me a poll where the certain Democrat nominee beats Carson. if there is one i cant find it. and if there is one i bet it will be close

til then i'll keep laughing ok?

look how you angry left-wing losers ALREADY demonize the guy. if he's the nominee you losers WILL go full retard attacking him

how in the phuk dont you think that will turn voters off and eliminate any ill feelings toward the off-beat comments you're crying about??

didnt your CNBC DNC shills cause massive influxes of cash to Republican candidates after the other night/??

Look where the Democrat Party is today, taken over by Progressive extremists, slave to their racial arsonist policies after 40 years of pandering, patronizing race-based politics and victimhood ideology.
Can the Democrat Party as we know it survive the election of a Black man that isn't a divisive, pandering, progressive demagogue and douchebag like you know who????

Ben Carson will never be elected president so your rant is meaningless.
I would love to be a fly on the wall to see Hillary's violent rant. When she loses to a black man again.

Look where the Democrat Party is today, taken over by Progressive extremists, slave to their racial arsonist policies after 40 years of pandering, patronizing race-based politics and victimhood ideology.
Can the Democrat Party as we know it survive the election of a Black man that isn't a divisive, pandering, progressive demagogue and douchebag like you know who????

I would love to be a fly on the wall to see Hillary's violent rant. When she loses to a black man again.

good point. and did you see that racist carbineer say carson will never be elected president?

how can he be so sure???

good point. and did you see that racist carbineer say carson will never be elected president?

how can he be so sure???
Yes, when Ben becomes president he will loose his mind. It will be entertaining.

obama's psychopathic narcissism (megalomania) caused him to say his time in office will become known as the time "when the planet healed and the oceans began to recede"

did his Lemming Horde hold that crazy-ass comment against him???
of course not

YAWN

What has Carson proposed to help those who are now receiving welfare and foodstamps?

YAWN

What has Carson proposed to help those who are now receiving welfare and foodstamps?

what should he propose??
what did Democrats/obama propose?

are food stamps higher or lower under obama???

carson is beating hillary in head to head matchup polls

DUH

And your point is?

Your statement seems to indicate polling shows Carson is acceptable to a broader spectrum including Democrats. There's already a deep divide amongst Republicans between moderates and the Tea Party wing. Thus my view the Democrats are more likely to survive.

It's a good question. If even a portion of the black vote went to Carson dems would have serious problems. Especially if Carson was a decent president.
Blacks rallied for Clarence Thomas, so they will rally for Ben Carson. If Carson is nominated, he will win with a HUGE majority of black voters.

i doubt he would get more than 5% and lose nationally to hillary by 15+.

YAWN

he's beating Hillary right now in some head to head polls

In FOX polls..yeah he is.

FOX also had Romney winning.

he's beating hillary in non-fox polls leftard

sux to be you

He's beating Hillary in conservative polling.

Here's the recent polls.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election 2016 Presidential Polls

Run Carson/Cruz, the most conservative possible ticket.

That should make the Freedom Caucus very happy.

Then, if they lose, at least the party got it out of its system.

how can he be so sure???

I can be sure because 99% of the RWnuts around here are propping him up with the race card,

because they don't know how else to defend him.

Forum List

Back