Could this scene even be shown in a new movie today?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
I don't think you could show this scene in a movie today. Even back when this was made (1992) it upset some folks, I know Spike Lee wasn't happy and is not a fan of Quentin Tarantino, but you could likely not even think of including a scene like this one in a movie made today. Even YouTube age restricts it today.

The Berbers of Mauritania were called "Moors" for short, and they invaded parts of the Roman Empire around 180 AD.

Movies have gotten a lot more permissive in what they allow.

That is, the conservatives tend to believe the opposite of reality.
Reality is disconnected from the movies now to everyday living. Progs have successfully emasculated and shamed males enough where most attacks on people from perps there is no help. The subways systems are a disgrace on this. Males need to be taught civility and enough manners. They need heroes to look up to as youngsters and when starting into the world. Progs have separated it into groups. Sliced and diced. The wasted resources on females in this regard has caused massive distortions and many undereducated, angry males whose chances for a good living are diminished due to it. And it has created even a higher percentage of violent women. We are better than this as a nation. Now we have lowered standards and hire on pure quotas to the advantage of DEI recipients. And we see the results of mediocrity compared to what we were.

Reality is disconnected from the movies now to everyday living.
Only one of us made a thread bragging about how triggered he gets over movies, and it's not me.

The wasted resources on females in this regard has caused massive distortions and many undereducated, angry males whose chances for a good living are diminished due to it.
What the everlovingfuk?

What I get from that is that incels are angry about how women aren't forced to marry and serve incels.

Only one of us made a thread bragging about how triggered he gets over movies, and it's not me.

What the everlovingfuk?

What I get from that is that incels are angry about how women aren't forced to marry and serve incels.
You can go into many fields of work and find that men are forced to do the work of the DEI putting more pressure on them. In many cities in local government there are massive payouts from men harassing with DEI from decades ago and women paid off and leaving employment. Also, if any other men go against the grain of those in those fields they would be messed with. It is not anger. It is someone taking a position from another and then like a stone skipping into water causing ripples into decline of males and a loss of civility. Mexico just elected a prog Jewish woman as President. They will not get better, and the gangs will grow. And for some reason with all of the white banter, Mexico keeps electing whiter people. The drug cartels in the Western Hemisphere will rule it in a couple of decades as China becomes the dominant nation of the world. Primal clans.

Forum List

Back