If you could live in a tv show or a movie world which one would it be?

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Even living in the Alien universe where there is space exploration, and alien life forms, or a world where super heroes exist, a Tarantino world with a slightly skewed version of our world, Jurassic park where dinosaurs actually exist. It goes beyond just what's shown in the movie, imagine what that entire world would be like if those things existed. How would society be different, technology, culture and so on.

So if you could live in a universe of any movie or show what would it be? And what makes you interested in it?

"Leave it to Beaver."

Because I'm scared of beavers and as long as I watched that show, I never saw a single beaver in it.

Beaver's mom had a nice beaver though. But it wasn't the scary kind of beaver with the big chompy teeth. Her beaver was brown too.

Even living in the Alien universe where there is space exploration, and alien life forms, or a world where super heroes exist, a Tarantino world with a slightly skewed version of our world, Jurassic park where dinosaurs actually exist. It goes beyond just what's shown in the movie, imagine what that entire world would be like if those things existed. How would society be different, technology, culture and so on.

So if you could live in a universe of any movie or show what would it be? And what makes you interested in it?
Blue Lagoon, minus the dude.

"The Long Kiss Goodnight", because Geena Davis got to be a seriously competent bitch who got to blow away at least four guys who wanted to do her in. (they were probably all democrats)

For me, it would be Sesame Street and keeping Mr. Hooper's place alive and kicking would be my top priority because the place was left to my most favorite person from the show when Mr. H. passed away.

Northern_Calloway.jpg

MV5BZWIyNDQwNmQtNWQzNi00NmUyLWIxYTktNjg1NjI0NzBkNjcwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODA0MzEyNjU@._V1_.jpg

davidfat.jpeg

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman)

the brady bunch,they always had a fun happy family and life.

John Carpenter's The Fog. Perpetual 80's schlock. Friday the 13th: Part VI as Jason.

John Carpenter's The Fog. Perpetual 80's schlock. Friday the 13th: Part VI as Jason.
"The Fog" would have been my late hubby's choice. He was a nut for Adrienne Barbeau and Jamie Lee Curtis!

Or the opportunity he did get to be on a TV set with his other favorite, Janine Turner, when he worked for "Northern Exposure".

Show:
Looney Tunes ... :auiqs.jpg:

Why:
Because you can whack people, shoot them, blow them up, flatten them like a pancake, run over them with a train ...
And they are fine the next minute ... I could have some fun there.

And the anvils! Don't forget dropping those anvils!

And the anvils! Don't forget dropping those anvils!

Acme Anvil went out of business ... Now it is the name of a grunge band or something.
They might still have some in the prop room in Looney Tune World though.

I'm game ... Get me one of those rocket suits too.
It might sting a little ... But no pain, no gain.

Forum List

Back