Rebooted Willow movie with inclusions.

I'm not a steadfast proponent of capital punishment but ...

... anyone proposing to re-make an already classic movie needs to dies a horrible and unnecessarily gruesome death ... genital mutilation should definitely be involved.

MV5BNGYzNDM0M2QtZDFkNy00OTI2LWIyNjctNjNhNDM5Zjk3NzU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ3MDg0MTY@._V1_.jpg

I can see it now...Madmartegan will be having a secret affair with another guy.
If someone merely mentions the word "diversity" when talking about their project, that is a guarantee that I will NEVER pay money for it. It's an instant lifetime ban. If you woke up your movie, I will know it when i watch it and it takes me out of the whole fucking experience. I dont want your stupid politics. Your political beliefs suck, so why the fuck would I want them in any movie that i watch? Get a clue already you stupid god damn left wingers! You people are so fucking annoying!

Last edited:
Make your *own* movie. Willow was set in a quasi-medieval setting full of European folklore.

If there was produced a movie based around African folklore that was full of white actors in roles of villagers or traditional African folk-characters, people would lose their shit.

Can someone explain to me how having black actors inserted into what’s clearly a European folk-story is any different?

Make your *own* movie. Willow was set in a quasi-medieval setting full of European folklore.

If there was produced a movie based around African folklore that was full of white actors in roles of villagers or traditional African folk-characters, people would lose their shit.

Can someone explain to me how having black actors inserted into what’s clearly a European folk-story is any different?
They put minorities in places that they shouldnt be because, they see them as weak and inferior. Its like letting your young son sit on your lap and turn the steering wheel in your car. He isnt really doing anything, but its fun to patronize him. Helping lesser beings makes democrats feel good.

They put minorities in places that they shouldnt be because, they see them as weak and inferior. Its like letting your young son sit on your lap and turn the steering wheel in your car. He isnt really doing anything, but its fun to patronize him. Helping lesser beings makes democrats feel good.
Well, they’re obviously not “lesser beings”, but if they want to make their *own* movies showcasing their *own* culture, they can go for it.

What we got going on today is like a weird sort of double-racism.

Like they want to keep the euro-centrism of all the castles, knights, princesses and overall 100% European setting of it all, but by adding some black people suddenly it’s “inclusive” and not based on any particular race or place in history…. Right……

... anyone proposing to re-make an already classic movie needs to dies a horrible and unnecessarily gruesome death ... genital mutilation should definitely be involved.

View attachment 697956

The problem with the all female Ghostbusters was they approached it all wrong. They wanted to boot it up as a brand new thing, which of course was WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. They should have had these girls play the daughters of the original ghostbusters, and stumble upon their fathers' previoius work...............

If they used that approach, I think it would have been more acceptable, and not as laughable for all the WRONG reasons.

I can see it now...Madmartegan will be having a secret affair with another guy.

How sad.

Dizknee is just like DC/WB nowadays. They ran out of ideas decades ago, so they opted to start corrupting and perversing and bastadizing the good stuff they got right in the first place.

lessor beings?.....lol....i know a few of those "lessor beings" who would put you through a wall if you said that to their faces,which i know you wouldnt because you would wilt in front of them....godboy?....how about puss boy?....

Or you can just not see the movie... that's always an option.

Personally, I think remaking Ghostbusters with an all-female cast was kind of silly, but I just didn't watch it.

Well, they’re obviously not “lesser beings”, but if they want to make their *own* movies showcasing their *own* culture, they can go for it.

What we got going on today is like a weird sort of double-racism.

Like they want to keep the euro-centrism of all the castles, knights, princesses and overall 100% European setting of it all, but by adding some black people suddenly it’s “inclusive” and not based on any particular race or place in history…. Right……
Of course they arent "lesser", but thats not how democrats see them.

lessor beings?.....lol....i know a few of those "lessor beings" who would put you through a wall if you said that to their faces,which i know you wouldnt because you would wilt in front of them....godboy?....how about puss boy?....
They arent lesser to me. I dont go around patronizing minorities. Thats a 100% democrat thing. You all see them as lesser so you treat them as such. You know, as if they are children.

I love the comment in the article defending "inclusive" cast - "it really is about putting in the best person for the part".... yeah... creating a character that kicks ass... beats the shit of of trained elite soldiers should always be a 5'2" 110lb. female. Cause that is who the real badasses are.

They arent lesser to me. I dont go around patronizing minorities. Thats a 100% democrat thing. You all see them as lesser so you treat them as such. You know, as if they are children.
i see them as lessor?....then why would i be getting on you for saying that?....

If someone merely mentions the word "diversity" when talking about their project, that is a guarantee that I will NEVER pay money for it. It's an instant lifetime ban. If you woke up your movie, I will know it when i watch it and it takes me out of the whole fucking experience. I dont want your stupid politics. Your political beliefs suck, so why the fuck would I want them in any movie that i watch? Get a clue already you stupid god damn left wingers! You people are so fucking annoying!

Soon as I see the words diversity or inclusion mentioned I am instantly turned off and have no interest in whatever it is automatically.

Soon as I see diversity or inclusion that tells me a few things.

1 making a good movie is not their primary concern.

2 it means it will be so generic and sterile that no one can relate to it. It will just be a boring piece of shit designed to appeal to the most people as possible.

Forum List

Back