Is it fair to make men pay child support in states with legal abortion?

Not before birth.

Yes, before birth if the Mother decides to go for an abortion and the father wants the child. You so called "States Rights" people have a strange way of expressing yourselves.

It's actually a good question. If neither used protection and a child is concived and Dad wants an abortion but mom doesn't?

Interesting

I think in this case, the Mother wins. But what about the other way around? And a blood test is done on the fetus. You don't have to wait until the birthing these days to determine the DNA.

Yes, before birth if the Mother decides to go for an abortion and the father wants the child. You so called "States Rights" people have a strange way of expressing yourselves.

I personally know of two guys that wanted the baby made with their girlfriend. Too bad, so sad.

If mom didn't want a child there's certainly ways to prevent it. First up, personal responsibility

I have met a couple of irresponsible women in my day that has had more than one abortion. But if a father learns (through dna testing) that he is the father and wants the baby then the mother doesn't have much of a choice short of a violent termination.

Yes, before birth if the Mother decides to go for an abortion and the father wants the child.

The father should have no right to force the mother to give birth. Even i'm not asking for that. But he should be allowed to insist that if the mother chooses birth against his wishes, then she has to pay for it entirely.

I have met a couple of irresponsible women in my day that has had more than one abortion. But if a father learns (through dna testing) that he is the father and wants the baby then the mother doesn't have much of a choice short of a violent termination.

I guess, I still don't understand why you're blabbering about DNA but carry on

If mom didn't want a child there's certainly ways to prevent it. First up, personal responsibility
Why is it the woman's "personal responsibility?"
and
If you're going to make it her responsibility then you must support making it her choice.

As for the man, keep it in your pants and you have no worries.

I personally know of two guys that wanted the baby made with their girlfriend. Too bad, so sad.

Then they needed to get a lawyer and do the DNA tests to determine if they really ARE the father. Trust me on this one, if a woman is screwing about like that, there is a very good chance that "You are NOT" the father.

The father should have no right to force the mother to give birth. Even i'm not asking for that. But he should be allowed to insist that if the mother chooses birth against his wishes, then she has to pay for it entirely.

There are methods of giving birth that doesn't involve the mother. Yes, they are expensive and the poor shall not apply. What I say is, if the Father wants the child then he should pay the price.

Forum List

Back