Is it fair to make men pay child support in states with legal abortion?

Of course. Let it be her choice. But then the men should not have to pay child support . They had a choice in the conception but not in the birth.
The man made his choice.
Now he gets to pay the same price she does.

1715468710318.gif

I have met a couple of irresponsible women in my day that has had more than one abortion. But if a father learns (through dna testing) that he is the father and wants the baby then the mother doesn't have much of a choice short of a violent termination.
DNA testing is only available after 7 weeks. If the mother chooses to abort prior to that time, they will never know.

Lots of women choose to give birth just as a way to get money out of the father. They don't even care about the kid and spend all the "child support money" on themselves.

Dude, any birth requires a mother, no matter what your junk science tells you. You're incredibly stupid

Who told you that? Ever hear of a Test Tube Baby? The Mother isn't even needed for the conception. She needs to supply the egg, nothing else. If you don't believe me, ask Louise Brown who is now 40 and the first Test Tube Baby?

No - the man was not given a choice. Whether the kid is born or not is entirely up to mommy. Her choice, but he pays.!!!
He made his choice when he pulled his out of his pants.
As did she.

Now he gets to pay for that choice.
Just as she does.

1715511813440.png

Who told you that? Ever hear of a Test Tube Baby? The Mother isn't even needed for the conception. She needs to supply the egg, nothing else. If you don't believe me, ask Louise Brown who is now 40 and the first Test Tube Baby?
Most all of the science in many ways will be destroyed in a nuclear conflict. Science for survival will be needed and a tough road to create. On this issue, a complete redo of laws on it may be needed. A percentage of men and women are just crazy. Crazy enough that they affect their children. Forcing child support on a man who divorces due to the wife's wishes, and the woman puts their five-year-old son in a dress and the man cannot stop it is a set up for the destruction of civilization. A discussion from the powers that be who are not fascist in their political utopia dreams for control is needed.

If a man knows or proves he's the father then he certainly does have rights.
What? A man has zero rights to compel or stop a woman to or from having an abortion. The OP is right in that once a man gets a woman pregnant his reproductive choice is gone and he will be held responsible regardless of desire or ability to raise and or financially support a child.

Most all of the science in many ways will be destroyed in a nuclear conflict. Science for survival will be needed and a tough road to create. On this issue, a complete redo of laws on it may be needed. A percentage of men and women are just crazy. Crazy enough that they affect their children. Forcing child support on a man who divorces due to the wife's wishes, and the woman puts their five-year-old son in a dress and the man cannot stop it is a set up for the destruction of civilization. A discussion from the powers that be who are not fascist in their political utopia dreams for control is needed.

It's there life. All we can do is to see that fairness is the rule. I can't tell some parent that it's wrong because little johnny likes to wear a dress.

Forum List

Back