Is it fair to make men pay child support in states with legal abortion?

If you accept the deposit…..
Then whatever happens next is your choice

1715532236594.jpeg

Attachments

• 1715532203537.gif
    1715532203537.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 1
Lots of the usual embattlement in this here thread, but the OP's premise seems off. I read it as men in abortion legal states shouldn't have to pay child support, due to her decision to keep the baby, when she didn't have to.

Is that right? What about a state where abortion is passed the 6 weeks date? Does not traveling to another state, mean that she's trying to rip off the man for monthly payments, or she just wants to keep the child?

The Guardian Ad Litem (gee, how did I know that name?) controls child support payments in your state, although only a judge can issue them. I think in Texas you have to be getting a divorce, or habituated with your common law wife for a period of time. Too much whiskey and the chunky chick that seduced you over to her place doesn't count.

Biological science will happen to people that aren't bright enough, or too horny, to use birth control methods.

So I babbled; how did I do?

Not for men it's not. Which is the point.
BECAUSE
It's not happening to them.
The parasite exists inside the woman
100% of the health risk is hers
100% of the physical damage is hers.

If it happened to men you cna guarantee that abortion and birth control would be constitutional amendments.

Who told you that? Ever hear of a Test Tube Baby? The Mother isn't even needed for the conception. She needs to supply the egg, nothing else. If you don't believe me, ask Louise Brown who is now 40 and the first Test Tube Baby?

Where'd the egg come from, dumbass? Sit down you biological challenged idiot

Vrenn: "Wait wait, I know....a chicken!!!!"

It's actually a good question. If neither used protection and a child is concived and Dad wants an abortion but mom doesn't?

Interesting
Mom not utilizing abortion IS not using birth control. She wants total control of the process, give it to her. But if she fails to use that control, everything beyond that point should also be her sole responsibility

Lots of the usual embattlement in this here thread, but the OP's premise seems off. I read it as men in abortion legal states shouldn't have to pay child support, due to her decision to keep the baby, when she didn't have to.

Is that right? What about a state where abortion is passed the 6 weeks date? Does not traveling to another state, mean that she's trying to rip off the man for monthly payments, or she just wants to keep the child?

The Guardian Ad Litem (gee, how did I know that name?) controls child support payments in your state, although only a judge can issue them. I think in Texas you have to be getting a divorce, or habituated with your common law wife for a period of time. Too much whiskey and the chunky chick that seduced you over to her place doesn't count.

Biological science will happen to people that aren't bright enough, or too horny, to use birth control methods.

So I babbled; how did I do?
Oh, SO NOW ITS A BABY?

You idiots crack me up.

One minute it’s a parasite, the next it’s a baby?

Make up your minds.

Pay. He could have kept it in his pants.
Or out of hers. But beyond that point, only she would have the “right” to that birth control method known as abortion.

This isn’t rocket science

Mom not utilizing abortion IS not using birth control. She wants total control of the process, give it to her. But if she fails to use that control, everything beyond that point should also be her sole responsibility
Child support isn’t about the mother. It’s about the child.

Child support isn’t about the mother. It’s about the child.
And, with the right to abort, she is the only one that allows a child to exist. Or is it a parasite.

And, there is no proposal that states men can volunteer support, just that the government can’t compel support.

Where'd the egg come from, dumbass? Just stop you ridiculous clown

With the IVF methods, they don't even need the eggs. They use the DNA which can come from a lock of hair. Your Gaslighting is noted. Or is it your ignorance.

Forum List

Back