Could Trump sue "Donald Trump Won’t Stop Joking About Banging His Daughter"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I saw this thread title "Donald Trump Won’t Stop Joking About Banging His Daughter"
on this forum and wonder if Trump's attorneys might find this a slanderous comment.

Remember Trump loves to sue people that LIE about him and then make stupid comments that are pure slander.

Slander: "the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation."
Winning a Defamation of Character Lawsuit
Maybe Trump should just stop banging his daughter.

The double standard is incredible. The left (including some republicans) is horrified about bringing up Hillary's role in enabling her husband's abuse of women including sodomizing a girl barely older than his daughter in the freaking Oval Office but they seem to think unfounded filthy fake claims about Trump are fine. When are republicans going to smarten up?

The double standard is incredible. The left (including some republicans) is horrified about bringing up Hillary's role in enabling her husband's abuse of women including sodomizing a girl barely older than his daughter in the freaking Oval Office but they seem to think unfounded filthy fake claims about Trump are fine. When are republicans going to smarten up?
How could there be a double standard when Trump has no standards of behavior to begin with?

I saw this thread title "Donald Trump Won’t Stop Joking About Banging His Daughter"
on this forum and wonder if Trump's attorneys might find this a slanderous comment.

Remember Trump loves to sue people that LIE about him and then make stupid comments that are pure slander.

Slander: "the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation."

I think I'm going to send your comment to the Trump lawyers and let them determine if you are liable for slander.
Trump’s special counsel, Michael Cohen, who has said:
You’re talking about the front-runner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as private individual who never raped anybody…And of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse…

I think you should go ahead and you should write the story that you plan on writing. I think you should do it. Because I think you’re an idiot. And I think your paper’s a joke, and it’s going to be my absolute pleasure to serve you with a $500 million lawsuit, like I told [you] I did it to Univision. Michael Cohen, Donald Trump’s Lawyer: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Oh and I'm not sure how usmessageboard.com would feel about being named in a slander suit by Trump!

Last edited:

I think I'm going to send your comment to the Trump lawyers and let them determine if you are liable for slander.
Begs the question: Could you possibly be more dim witted than you are right now? I don't think it's possible, but I've been wrong about things like that before. You are a very stupid little man. I've posted much more inflammatory remarks on Trump's Facebook page many times. So feel free dummy.

You’re talking about the front-runner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as private individual who never raped anybody…And of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse…

I think you should go ahead and you should write the story that you plan on writing. I think you should do it. Because I think you’re an idiot. And I think your paper’s a joke, and it’s going to be my absolute pleasure to serve you with a $500 million lawsuit, like I told [you] I did it to Univision. Michael Cohen, Donald Trump’s Lawyer: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Oh and I'm not sure how usmessageboard.com would feel about being named in a slander suit by Trump!
Donald Trump gets a daily morning bj from his daughter. It is well documented.

Donald Trump gets a daily morning bj from his daughter. It is well documented.
Trump is a public political figure, anyone can say whatever they want about him and there isn't shit he can do about it. Trump is well known for his unsuccessful pursuit of frivolous lawsuits.

I tried to read your post but when I got to the part about "you can't rape your wife" I couldn't go any farther.

The first part of your post was just as ridiculous.

Oh yes it's possible to rape your wife. In fact, it's illegal to rape your wife.

It's been illegal to rape your wife for decades here in America in all 50 states.

You need to learn our laws. Women have the right to say no even if they're married to the creep.

I'm not surprised you don't know that. People like you see no value in women nor do you believe that women have the same basic rights as men.

If you want to learn about wife rape just click the link below. It's to a search on the subject. Just pick your article.

rape wife laws - Bing

Slander requires malice and actual financial damage has to be done for it to be slander.

No one has caused trump financial damage.

Have fun with wasting your time.

I think I'll post a link to this on Trump's Facebook page to serve as an example of the intelligence level of the typical Trump follower.

I tried to read your post but when I got to the part about "you can't rape your wife" I couldn't go any farther.

Oh yes it's possible to rape your wife. In fact, it's illegal to rape your wife.

It's been illegal to rape your wife for decades here in America in all 50 states.

You need to learn our laws. Women have the right to say no even if they're married to the creep.

I'm not surprised you don't know that. People like you see no value in women nor do you believe that women have the same basic rights as men.

If you want to learn about wife rape just click the link below. It's to a search on the subject. Just pick your article.

rape wife laws - Bing

The legal history of marital rape laws in the United States is a long and complex one, that spans over several decades. The criminalization of marital rape in the United States started in the mid-1970s and by 1993 marital rape became a crime in all 50 states, under at least one section of the sexual offense codes. During the 1990s, most states differentiated between the way marital rape and non-marital rape were treated. The laws have continued to change and evolve, with most states reforming their legislation in the 21st century, but differences remain in some states, in particular in South Carolina.
Marital rape (United States law) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, a condensed version of the gross alleged event in 1989:
Read more at Donald Trump Never Raped His Wife And Even If He Did It Was Classy

NOTE : If it DID occur it did occur before it was a law.
secondly what she says occurred
Ivana Trump issued a statement explaining that she said a lot of stuff 30 years ago, but for heaven’s sake, that was 30 years ago (and also she signed a confidentiality agreement about the divorce):

I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald.
The story is totally without merit.
Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president[.]
Donald Trump Never Raped His Wife And Even If He Did It Was Classy

I can only hope he does.......

Donald Trump is a celebrity- pretty hard for a celebrity to sue for defamation or slander- but hey Donald will do anything to get his face in the news- maybe he will sue.....LOL.

And of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse…!
healthmyths:
And of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse

Well I can see now why you make a perfect Trump supporter.

Ignorant.
Misognistic

And potentially dangerous to your spouse if you happen to be married.

rape wife laws - Bing

The legal history of marital rape laws in the United States is a long and complex one, that spans over several decades. The criminalization of marital rape in the United States started in the mid-1970s and by 1993 marital rape became a crime in all 50 states, under at least one section of the sexual offense codes. During the 1990s, most states differentiated between the way marital rape and non-marital rape were treated. The laws have continued to change and evolve, with most states reforming their legislation in the 21st century, but differences remain in some states, in particular in South Carolina.
Marital rape (United States law) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
y

So were you mistaken when you claimed:
And of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse
??

This is as sad as it is ignorant and ridiculous.

Forum List

Back