Could Trump tap Arpaio to head border patrol?

You don't know shit about Phoenix, Maricopa County or anything else. The mexicans finally got him by flooding the polling places with newly registered wetbacks. The charges against him are political horseshit "profiling" crap from Barry the Fairy's DOJ.....of course they're profiled....mexicans ain't blue-eyed and blonde.

Fakey is the typical bed wetter who insists he knows everything, and ignores posts that prove the incredible depth of his ignorance. If you could quantify Fakey's posts as a pound of bullshit in California, Hank Johnson (D) Georgia, would be worried about the continent capsizing.

Libturds are proven to be, without a shred of doubt, the dumbest, most deliberately ignorant mother fuckers since The Jim Jones' cultists retroactively aborted themselves.

Personally, if Fakey opposes Ol' Joe, then that's the man for the job IMO.

When a bed wetter insists they "know" anything, you can immediately disregard everything they say.

Libturds are incapable of "knowing" anything. They have no frontal lobes. They believe in the bullshit they're programmed with, and they don't even have the capacity to question it.

No.shit i destroyed him on the french revolution as it pertains to modern commies and leftwingers

The left has a magazine called Jacobian, ironic since he said the modern left had notjing to do with the french revolution...and then the southern strategy......his ass is still sore from that one.

Joe is senile.
No hes an alt right pig!!!! Starkey im dissapointed you didnt work that in your post.....youre slipping.
He is Alt Right, though, just like you, and you see the American people are beginning to grind the trumpensteeins down.

Keep thinking that, your leftwing tactics are useless on Trump.
So useless that in the first two weeks, buckyflake, that Trump is 0-2. Let's see if the SCOTUS pick makes it 0-3.

No.shit i destroyed him on the french revolution as it pertains to modern commies and leftwingers

The left has a magazine called Jacobian, ironic since he said the modern left had notjing to do with the french revolution...and then the southern strategy......his ass is still sore from that one.
:disagree: Trump won't pick Arpaio, and you completely misrepresent the French Revolution and completely misunderstand the Southern Strategy. Many posters have made you look like a fool. Tis what is.

IOW, the citizens of Phoenix and the County now absolutely think Joe has finally gone off the rails.

He will go to jail soon if he does not die first, a good end to a bad man.

You don't know shit about Phoenix, Maricopa County or anything else. The mexicans finally got him by flooding the polling places with newly registered wetbacks. The charges against him are political horseshit "profiling" crap from Barry the Fairy's DOJ.....of course they're profiled....mexicans ain't blue-eyed and blonde.
I know far, far more than you. I have dozens of relatives there, own quite a bit of property, and keep up on politics. You know nothing! :lol:
Yah, I've read some of their works.

I don't go out with girls any more, I don't intend to marrrrrry
I just go out with boys I adore. weeee, I'm a ferry.

The Az Republic has now shrunk down to tabloid size and is in deep financial trouble after decades of arrogance.
Horseshit, Horseshit, Horseshit!

"- The Arizona Republic is the largest newspaper in Arizona and one of the largest newspapers in the United States, and ranks among the top 20 in daily circulation."
~~ Arizona Republic Circulation Facts ~~

In 2012 the Az Republic ranked 21st in National circulation, dipstick! So it's circulation has obviously been growing over the last 5 years so you are obviously lying and pulling shit out of your ass!
~~ Circulation numbers for the 25 largest newspapers ~~

Joe is senile.
No hes an alt right pig!!!! Starkey im dissapointed you didnt work that in your post.....youre slipping.
He is Alt Right, though, just like you, and you see the American people are beginning to grind the trumpensteeins down.

I made Neo-Trotsky look like a fool on the French Revolution and you far worse than that.

To the OP: Sheriff Joe is a sad, delusional old man (much like you) and Trump would never think of making him Border Patrol chief.

:disagree: Trump won't pick Arpaio, and you completely misrepresent the French Revolution and completely misunderstand the Southern Strategy. Many posters have made you look like a fool. Tis what is.

So wrong its hilarious, the french revolution.is the philosophical underpinning of the modern left....the jacobians their heroes.....

And yes the southern strategy is false propaganda. And yes ive deatroyed you on both subjects while proving you are a leftist...you lie when you say you arent.

The Az Republic has now shrunk down to tabloid size and is in deep financial trouble after decades of arrogance.

"- The Arizona Republic is the largest newspaper in Arizona and one of the largest newspapers in the United States, and ranks among the top 20 in daily circulation."

In 2012 the Az Republic ranked 21st in National circulation, dipstick! So it's circulation has obviously been growing over the last 5 years so you are obviously lying and pulling shit out of your ass!

:lmao: I've lived in Phoenix for almost 43 years, dipshit....The Repugnant isn't even suitable for the bottom of a birdcage.....Now they're trying to charge for their online version and failing miserably at that too. They bought up and ran out the small competing papers around the Valley or they'd have closed the doors years ago.

So wrong its hilarious, the french revolution.is the philosophical underpinning of the modern left....the jacobians their heroes.....

And yes the southern strategy is false propaganda. And yes ive deatroyed you on both subjects while proving you are a leftist...you lie when you say you arent.
You did nothing of the sort. You were even more ineffective than Neo-Trotsy.

You are deflecting for Joe Arpaio. So let's get on track.

Or Jake will call for help from a mod. :lol:
:lol: In 43 years in AZ, then, you have learned very little. The newspaper is the largest in AZ, Arizonans do not want an import tax on good from Mexico, and the wont' support messing around with the 14th Amendment. Sheriff Joe has no impact on matters immigration at all.

:lmao: I've lived in Phoenix for almost 43 years, dipshit....The Repugnant isn't even suitable for the bottom of a birdcage.....Now they're trying to charge for their online version and failing miserably at that too. They bought up and ran out the small competing papers around the Valley or they'd have closed the doors years ago.
I've lived in Phoenix for almost 43 years, dipshit....The Repugnant isn't even suitable for the bottom of a birdcage.....Now they're trying to charge for their online version and failing miserably at that too. They bought up and ran out the small competing papers around the Valley or they'd have closed the doors years ago.
More Horseshit! You were lying so you should just shut the fuck up without doubling and tripling down on it like above and making yourself out to be even a greater ASS!

You're not the only swinging Richard who lives in the Phoenix area, dickhead! You were just parroting Trump re: the RIGHT LEANING AZ Republic because of Trump's tantrum and propaganda tirade of the paper after they endorsed a Democratic nominee for POTUS for the first time ever in the paper's history and didn't endorse that fucking GOP asshole Arpaio!

You're just a fucking Trump useful idiot parroting his horseshit with a tough guy facade which is nothing but a front for the keyboard commando you truly and pathetically are. Get over yourself asshole!

No the difference is im not a slimy liar like you. I am for sheriff joe getting the post. I think hell be a great addition to the twam and keep the border secure.

But again jake you lose...modern liberals have a publication called jacobian.....i wonder why

More Horseshit! You were lying so you should just shut the fuck up without doubling and tripling down on it like above and making yourself out to be even a greater ASS!

You're not the only swinging Richard who lives in the Phoenix area, dickhead! You were just parroting Trump re: the RIGHT LEANING AZ Republic because of Trump's tantrum and propaganda tirade of the paper after they endorsed a Democratic nominee for POTUS for the first time ever in the paper's history and didn't endorse that fucking GOP asshole Arpaio!

You're just a fucking Trump useful idiot parroting his horseshit with a tough guy facade which is nothing but a front for the keyboard commando you truly and pathetically are. Get over yourself asshole!

Don't blame the stroke you're having on me, snowflake. :itsok:

No the difference is im not a slimy liar like you. I am for sheriff joe getting the post. I think hell be a great addition to the twam and keep the border secure.

But again jake you lose...modern liberals have a publication called jacobian.....i wonder why
You describe yourself in attacking me.

Joe won't get the post.

Don't blame the stroke you're having on me, snowflake. :itsok:
:lol: ThoughtCrimes has you pegged perfectly, Tom. Trump hates the paper and a good portion of the Arizona population who are onto his antiAmericanism. Joe has no chance for the post and is busy trying to stay out of his own cells.

You describe yourself in attacking me.

Joe won't get the post.

I dont, you have no clue jacobian.

And i don't even know if he wants it.

Joe is senile.

I made Neo-Trotsky look like a fool on the French Revolution and you far worse than that.

To the OP: Sheriff Joe is a sad, delusional old man (much like you) and Trump would never think of making him Border Patrol chief.
my my.

:lol: ThoughtCrimes has you pegged perfectly, Tom. Trump hates the paper and a good portion of the Arizona population who are onto his antiAmericanism. Joe has no chance for the post and is busy trying to stay out of his own cells.

You mean he's as bedbug crazy as you are eh, Flakey?

Forum List

Back