Could Tucker Carlson stop spreading Russian Misinformation

Disruption of official government business is a big deal as well. Do ewe feel for your tRumptard hero?
MAGA

I'm not saying they shouldn't have faced repercussions. I'm saying maybe they be equal to the BLM riots in which people were truly injured and businesses destroyed.

Fact-Check: Fox's Tucker Carlson Caught Amplifying Kremlin Claims

Tucker is now used by Russian state Media is using Tucker to reinforce there message..

Lord Ha Ha is working at Fox News it seems...

Did you call for Biden and his administration, MSNBC, CNN, and everyone else for spreading misinformation about masks and vaccines and covid deaths?

Or what about the few back then that were all called misinformation and being censored or banned for saying what is now considered as the truth about it all?

Odd that now the ones being called misinformation spreaders turn out to be the ones that are right after some time goes by.

Fact-Check: Fox's Tucker Carlson Caught Amplifying Kremlin Claims

Tucker is now used by Russian state Media is using Tucker to reinforce there message..

Lord Ha Ha is working at Fox News it seems...

Carlson, Hannity, and the rest in primetime in ANY of the news channels are entertainment...Carlson goes too deep into conspiracies for my taste...But, he does give people something to research on their own and come up with their own conclusions...I suspect that you are highlighting the liberal media attack machine because something he said, you don't want explored...And to turn to a defunct outlet that was sold for $1 is absolutely ridiculous...

The leftist controlled media at this point is a rudderless, lying shill for Democrats, and has lost any shred of credibility...

I have been listening to Tucker since his Crossfire days with the bowtie. Just because he doesn't have his nose planted in Biden's buttcrack does not mean he is a "tool of Putin"
Are you listening to the Kremlin propaganda he is peddling nowadays?

Many conservative talking heads are anti-Biden. That's not what we are talking about here.

Here's the moonbat scorecard...

If you don't want to intervene, escalate, and get Murica into WWIII, you're on the side of Putin.
or, if you have a three digit IQ. Let's not forget that.

It's the same approach they use when seeking an opportunity to call you a "racist". If you object in ANY way to Black people harboring absolute complete hatred for white people, they get to call you one.

It's what they do to feel better about themselves.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have faced repercussions. I'm saying maybe they be equal to the BLM riots in which people were truly injured and businesses destroyed.
And people were arrested and charged and convicted.

And people were arrested and charged and convicted.

Is the word "convicted" one of those newfangled words that mean "Bailed out by Kamala Harris", or does it mean "Never charged by a Soros Hand Picked D.A. in the first place"?

I'm having a tough time keeping up with all the newspeak.

Forum List

Back