Could Tucker Carlson stop spreading Russian Misinformation

3 degrees proves a person might have 3 degrees. Doesn't prove he or she is right or honest.

By the way, the Arizona audits hiring a private firm would never be allowed to be used in a court of law.

Have you provided the links by the way of the guy with 3 degrees who proved there was a case?
I don’t need a link to prove trump won, it’s pretty obvious to any Observer

Don't watch any of the 24 hr news stations, They work to keep people filled with hate for other Americans, Goal being money money money, not factual news.

Fact-Check: Fox's Tucker Carlson Caught Amplifying Kremlin Claims

Tucker is now used by Russian state Media is using Tucker to reinforce there message..

Lord Ha Ha is working at Fox News it seems...

Another propaganda piece. Democrats always offer these spin, spin, spin leftist propaganda pieces because you are lying

Don't watch any of the 24 hr news stations, They work to keep people filled with hate for other Americans, Goal being money money money, not factual news.

I don't watch "stations" I watch shows. Why would you not watch a show because of what station it's on?

Lol what!? People from foreign countries are pouring over our border. It is only allowed by Democrats.. it is killing Americans 225 Americans die of fentanyl overdose a day that is a airplane crash every day. They are coming from every country. So why the miss information?
"Our border" Z?

Where from Finland?

Fact-Check: Fox's Tucker Carlson Caught Amplifying Kremlin Claims

Tucker is now used by Russian state Media is using Tucker to reinforce there message..

Lord Ha Ha is working at Fox News it seems...

Nope! He's a dedicated Trumpanzee to whom lying is as natural as blowing hot air.

"Our border" Z?

Where from Finland?
I’m in America.. American. There’s gonna be a price to pay for ignoring the border being invaded I hope you don’t go hide when it’s time to pay up.

About 20 years ago the left was applauding Bill Clinton's bombing campaign against a defenseless country in Europe when he was caught with his pants down. Those were the good old days when nobody criticized a democrat administration no matter how sleazy and corrupt it was. The Biden administration is falling apart and desperate lefties behave like Dunham's "Achmed the dead terrorist", "silence I kill you".

I’m in America.. American. There’s gonna be a price to pay for ignoring the border being invaded I hope you don’t go hide when it’s time to pay up.

You are Russian

Along with a bunch of other Russian trolls, you are flooding the board with misinformation

I do.. she said we can be drilling today in America.. we can’t because They refused to give environmental permits to oil companies
WTF??? You think something about "environmental permits" make someone propagandist in this war??

You also have no clue what you are saying on the facts, Administration has signed tons of leases and in some cases those leases were halted for LACK of edequte environmental review.

You seriously need to learn to look up facts before opening your ignorant mouth.

You are Russian

Along with a bunch of other Russian trolls, you are flooding the board with misinformation
Since we have no borders is it OK if we raise money to have Russian troops come here to protect our borders?

WTF??? You think "environmental permits" make someone propagandist in this war??

You also have no clue what you are saying on the facts, Administration has signed tons of leases and in some cases those leases were halted for LACK of edequte environmental review.

You can’t drill environmentalist refused to grant permits to build roads housing equipment. Etc

Since we have no borders is it OK if we raise money to have Russian troops come here to protect our borders?
Lol. I’m not on either side of this war. It is a load of corruption from both sides in my view.

But that was funny. Russians would do better at protecting our border than we’ve been able to given our current leaders.

Lol. I’m not on either side of this war. It is a load of corruption from both sides in my view.

But that was funny. Russians would do better at protecting our border than we’ve been able to given our current leaders.
That’s what I will come down to I’m gonna start crowdfunding money to get some Russian missionaries here to protect the border sets Democrats say we don’t have a BoneThat’s what I will come down to I’m gonna start crowdfunding money to get some Russian missionaries here to protect the border sets Democrats say we don’t have a Border

Forum List

Back