Could Tucker Carlson stop spreading Russian Misinformation

That’s what I will come down to I’m gonna start crowdfunding money to get some Russian missionaries here to protect the border sets Democrats say we don’t have a BoneThat’s what I will come down to I’m gonna start crowdfunding money to get some Russian missionaries here to protect the border sets Democrats say we don’t have a Border
Only problem is…you’re gonna have to get Putin on board. And good luck with that. He doesn’t give a crap about our country and it’s safety.

The problem with the left is the liberal education system. They learned how to put a condom on a banana and not much else. They are lazy and ignorant in the true meaning of the word and they are incapable of arguing about issues. The solution for them is to silence free speech. Every tyrannical regime in history played by the same rules.

Trump did plan Jan 6 the ... He incited the mob for five weeks and organized and promoted the whole thing. He even funded it.
Trump even sent the national guard to stop any riot but the democrats said no, so that the democrats could implement the fake coup.

Only problem is…you’re gonna have to get Putin on board. And good luck with that. He doesn’t give a crap about our country and it’s safety.
Putin is the savior of our culture, unfortunately.. I didn’t. Agree to this immigration.. I just watched the first 30 minutes of the substitute where he’s not mostly Spanish high school.. are you telling me that they couldn’t play this video in front of Congress when making immigration laws? Wtf

Tucker is a weasel. Journalism has changed. Now it's "interpretive" .
So Chris Cuomo, Brian Stelter, Jim Acosta, Don Lemon, Jake Tapper, Andrea Mitchell, Katy Tur, Chuck Todd, Joe Scarborough, Mike Brzezinski, Michael Maddow and Joy Reid aren't weasels?

Putin is the savior of our culture, unfortunately.. I didn’t. Agree to this immigration.. I just watched the first 30 minutes of the substitute where he’s not mostly Spanish high school.. are you telling me that they couldn’t play this video in front of Congress when making immigration laws? Wtf
Sorry but you’re gonna have to clear that up. That sounds like word salad.

You can’t drill environmentalist refused to grant permits to build roads housing equipment. Etc
Ok again, you have no clue what you are talking about.

You heard something somewhere and are now playing telephone game with it while having no actual familiarity with the topic.

I guess you do think it is funny

But you also think beating police with Fire Extinguishers and people dying from COVID is funny
This is what you believe to be funny:

FRI.00_03_18_17.Still001.jpg

Sorry but you’re gonna have to clear that up. That sounds like word salad.
Our immigration since 1965 have destroyed America.. i’m watching a movie called a substitute. It’s about a school and a Latin community where Latino‘s are absolutely out of control.. why didn’t congress fix our education system? Why didn’t they stop this immigration? I know you’ll see it’s just a movie but it’s true I went to these schools.. I don’t have you dame outcome as folks from the suburbs. Millions of Americans don’t because they had to grow up with Latinos an Afro immigrants in bed immigrants from Ireland. We need to assimilate ASAP

Ok again, you have no clue what you are talking about.

You heard something somewhere and are now playing telephone game with it while having no actual familiarity with the topic.
Unfortunately I’m not.. democrats are killing us

WTF? Who has no borders idiot?
America.. we’ve let it close to 10 million foreigners in the past 10 months
634,000 last month alone. And it’s not even spring yet when he gets increased to Higher amounts

Lol. I’m not on either side of this war. It is a load of corruption from both sides in my view.

But that was funny. Russians would do better at protecting our border than we’ve been able to given our current leaders.
Trumpers and Russian troll

Is there a difference?

America.. we’ve let it close to 10 million foreigners in the past 10 months
634,000 last month alone. And it’s not even spring yet when he gets increased to Higher amounts
Can they hold that many people in St. Petersburg or do they ship em off to Siberia?

Forum List

Back