Could Tucker Carlson stop spreading Russian Misinformation

Blow it out your ass, imbecile. Not everything Russian is evil or wrong now just because Putin invaded Ukraine, and not everything that just happens to ally with Russian views or position are wrong now either just because they don't clash with the Russian POV.
What they are doing today is evil. I want to hear you say that when your family is in the middle of that shelling asshole.

I did go look it up
Yea, I looked it up, and I read where the cow jumped over the moon. You have proven to be a liar so many times on this thread it isn't even funny. Dude, you're a born loser. You will be pulverized on this forum from now on.

Yea, I looked it up, and I read where the cow jumped over the moon. You have proven to be a liar so many times on this thread it isn't even funny. Dude, you're a born loser. You will be pulverized on this forum from now on.
God how many times do I have to drop a link

You can’t drill environmentalist refused to grant permits to build roads housing equipment. Etc
Negative! It's all politics and money; President Biden Says Oil Companies Have 9,000 Unused Permits to Drill. He Has a Point That ... - Latest Tweet by PolitiFact | 🔎 LatestLY

God how many times do I have to drop a link
First off, you can't get on that link. Second, I already watched it from another source. The FBI did no such thing.

You are not just a bot, but a pathological liar.

CNN calling Fox "Fake News" is some funny shit.

What do you mean? Democratic fake votes to build a wall silly
More lies Bot. No such thing as fake votes by Democrats. Folks, what a straight miserable pos liar he, she, it is.

Negative! It's all politics and money; President Biden Says Oil Companies Have 9,000 Unused Permits to Drill. He Has a Point That ... - Latest Tweet by PolitiFact | 🔎 LatestLY

Why would anyone trust a Democrat? The last time the oil companies did they made a bullshit nuke deal with Iran, the Saudis flooded the market and burst the fracking bubble

This particular pipeline was about self-dealing and it questioned whether it was even needed. I thought the conversation was about gas that fuels vehicles? I guess you need a distraction huh?

Why would anyone trust a Democrat? The last time the oil companies did they made a bullshit nuke deal with Iran, the Saudis flooded the market and burst the fracking bubble
That nuke deal worked.

This particular pipeline was about self-dealing and it questioned whether it was even needed. I thought the conversation was about gas that fuels vehicles? I guess you need a distraction huh?
No it’s about Biden abs democrats destroying America

Forum List

Back