Could Tucker Carlson stop spreading Russian Misinformation

Blow it out your ass, imbecile. Not everything Russian is evil or wrong now just because Putin invaded Ukraine, and not everything that just happens to ally with Russian views or position are wrong now either just because they don't clash with the Russian POV.
Yes...everything about the Russian invasion of Ukraine...including all the bullshit rationalization and propaganda.

And if you are excusing any part of that...you're an asshole

Yea, I looked it up, and I read where the cow jumped over the moon. You have proven to be a liar so many times on this thread it isn't even funny. Dude, you're a born loser. You will be pulverized on this forum from now on.
He's just a Russian troll...and not even a good one.

Putin isn't getting his money worth that that clown

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
The thing that calls itself Surada claims to be a Christian while knowing nothing about Christianity and constantly promoting Islam. It also claims to be a woman who was an oil exec in the middle east in..... get this..... 1950.

My only question is whether its sleeper cell has a special handshake.
And gave lap dances to General Patton

1647118561495.png

Tucker Carlson is evil - and a seditious traitor! Why does Fox News allow this treason?

You must be a vegetable? Seriously? Are you not capable of reading my posted links on the subject? Here it is again. Read dumbass; Why isn't Big Oil drilling more as gas prices surge? The answer is more Wall Street than White House

It's all oil companies you idiot; The root cause of today’s high gas prices isn’t politics: It’s financial pressure on oil companies from a decade of cash-flow losses that have made them change financial tactics. Investment in new wells has dropped more than 60%, causing U.S. crude oil production to plummet by more than 3 million barrels a day, or nearly 25%, just as the Covid virus hit, and then fail to recover with the economy. For an oil-drilling sector that lost 90% of its stock value from 2012 through early last year, it hasn’t been the toughest call in the world.

Yes...everything about the Russian invasion of Ukraine...
So being the ignorant fuck, you simply bypass 350 years of inconvenient conflict unresolved between the countries you don't care about and hammer the Russia! Russia! Russia! dialog as you have for five years because you are a warmonger?

including all the bullshit rationalization and propaganda.
Whatever the fuck THAT is supposed to refer to. :uhh:

And if you are excusing any part of that...you're an asshole
Well, no one can contend you are not the EXPERT on rear orifices, but I excuse EVERY and ALL parts of Russia except one: their fucked up government leader. I can wholly sympathize as we have one even worse than that yet still.

You are in no position to call anyone an idiot.
Yea? Then show me how I'm wrong Sling Blade. Show us that what Tucker Carlson said, was not what Tucker Carlson said. You can't. That makes you a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back