Could Tucker Carlson stop spreading Russian Misinformation

And? Dude, get this in your fucking skull, presidents have no power over private enterprise. If you have a plumbing business, should Biden have the power to tell you what to charge people? The arguments you and your ilk make, border on the retarded.

Yeah I’m the cultist. when they convict him you let me know. I won’t be holding my breath.
Ok, but you have not actually refuted the idea that they do, in fact, have evidence. You have abandoned that idea in favor of your latest crybaby outburst. So we will call that progress

Your own article explains oil companies being reluctant to drill more. You are an idiot. Do you know why? Because you didn't read my link that I posted, explaining in detail why oil companies weren't drilling as much. Folks, you just can't fix a vegetable head.
The federal permit to drill is not the only government approval required. Rights of way (ROW) must be acquired to access the lease and for natural gas gathering systems,” Western Energy Alliance President Kathleen Sgamma wrote in a blog last week. “ROWs can take years to acquire. With the pressure not to flare from regulators and investors, most companies cannot drill before the gathering lines are in place.”

At least we agree that everything ABOUT Putin is fucked up.

No, we don't even agree about that. Putin has many admirable qualities as a man and a leader. For one thing, he is stridently protective of Russian tradition and sovereignty unlike the boob we have who wants to "fundamentally turn the USA upside down," just that Putin also has a very bad track record of secrecy, ruthless oppression, and human rights violations.

But I'll say one thing about him: like him or not, unlike our Congress, he seems very EFFECTIVE and EFFICIENT at attaining his objectives and end goals. Too bad millions of lives stand in his way.

Did the Biden add more regulations on drilling? Yes or no
Make your new point yourself, sock troll. All we can see is that you have abandoned your other lies in favor of a new talking point. So use your big boy words and make it yourself.

Make your new point yourself, sock troll. All we can see is that you have abandoned your other lies in favor of a new talking point. So use your big boy words and make it yourself.
Can you answer the question big boy?

Dude, you are lost to the world. You haven't been paying attention for various reasons. You are dishonest, you lie, and you throw spaghetti up against the wall to see if it sticks. This is your article, confirming what I said;
The most recent uptick in prices has to do with the Russia–Ukraine war, according to De Haan and other experts. Yet experts who spoke with The Epoch Times said prices had been increasing long before that conflict began.

“Russia’s war against Ukraine has added a premium to the price of crude on the global market of $15 to $20 per barrel, and promises to add more if the conflict is extended. But the oil price was $37 per barrel when Biden was elected and had already risen by $60 before Russia’s invasion due to supply and demand factors,” David Blackmon, editor of SHALE Magazine and co-host of the radio show In The Oil Patch, told The Epoch Times in an email.

“The fact is the market has been under-supplied for months now, and Biden has contributed to that greatly by his efforts to hamstring the U.S. oil industry. That’s the
This is totally false. Biden has had nothing with the market being under-supplied. I already explained this from the article.
You continue making a fool of yourself. Even some of your looney Right-wing sites can't get around the truth. They want to blame Biden, but it just isn't doable.

You live in a land of fantasy surrounded by lies and made up bs in order to make your opponent look bad.

Why isn't Big Oil drilling more as gas prices surge? The answer is more Wall Street than White House If you don't read the real truth about what is going on, it means you don't want to. This Right-wing site wants to twist the information in their favor. The real facts lie with real journalism.

Dude, you are lost to the world. You haven't been paying attention for various reasons. You are dishonest, you lie, and you throw spaghetti up against the wall to see if it sticks. This is your article, confirming what I said;
The most recent uptick in prices has to do with the Russia–Ukraine war, according to De Haan and other experts. Yet experts who spoke with The Epoch Times said prices had been increasing long before that conflict began.

“Russia’s war against Ukraine has added a premium to the price of crude on the global market of $15 to $20 per barrel, and promises to add more if the conflict is extended. But the oil price was $37 per barrel when Biden was elected and had already risen by $60 before Russia’s invasion due to supply and demand factors,” David Blackmon, editor of SHALE Magazine and co-host of the radio show In The Oil Patch, told The Epoch Times in an email.

“The fact is the market has been under-supplied for months now, and Biden has contributed to that greatly by his efforts to hamstring the U.S. oil industry. That’s the
This is totally false. Biden has had nothing with the market being under-supplied. I already explained this from the article.
You continue making a fool of yourself. Even some of your looney Right-wing sites can't get around the truth. They want to blame Biden, but it just isn't doable.

You live in a land of fantasy surrounded by lies and made up bs in order to make your opponent look bad.

Why isn't Big Oil drilling more as gas prices surge? The answer is more Wall Street than White House If you don't read the real truth about what is going on, it means you don't want to. This Right-wing site wants to twist the information in their favor. The real facts lie with real journalism.
Sorry can you answer some questions. In the past 14 months has the Biden administration put more regulations on drilling yes or no?

True, but he also does not care.

This freak is on his 100th account, and he is here to get attention.
Yea, I'm going to eat dinner. He's been made on this forum. He can post up Right-wing nonsense until the cows come home and it won't mean doodly squat.

Forum List

Back