Could Tucker Carlson stop spreading Russian Misinformation

Because our government is so utterly and completely corrupt it's hard to know which is the worst. The one thing that can be said about the governments of China and Russia, neither one hates their own people as much as ours does.

Because our government is so utterly and completely corrupt it's hard to know which is the worst. The one thing that can be said about the governments of China and Russia, neither one hates their own people as much as ours does.
You're way of the mark. You should go live in China for a while.

You're way of the mark. You should go live in China for a while.
The Chinese government does not hate the Chinese people. An invader from Africa, Haiti or Central America would not get lifetime support in China and the Chinese people have to pay for it.

You won't be presenting any intelligent counter argument, so get back into your miserable hole.
LOL....You call giving me two liberal slanted pieces about how AntiFa can't be categorized as an "extremist" organization, and because 4 kooks claiming to be right wingers was the cause of what we saw out west, that was "intelligent"?

Don't make me laugh....

No, we don't even agree about that. Putin has many admirable qualities as a man and a leader. For one thing, he is stridently protective of Russian tradition and sovereignty unlike the boob we have who wants to "fundamentally turn the USA upside down," just that Putin also has a very bad track record of secrecy, ruthless oppression, and human rights violations.

But I'll say one thing about him: like him or not, unlike our Congress, he seems very EFFECTIVE and EFFICIENT at attaining his objectives and end goals. Too bad millions of lives stand in his way.
I KNEW that would bring out the sock Puppet in you

Can you document the corruption that is going on in the Biden administration?

Can you document the corruption that is going on in the Biden administration?
1. he’s a illegitimate president.
2. he takes no questions like he should
3. We are getting invaded
4. We are giving afgan refugees free housing free money free transportation free food
5. He bombed an entire family in Afghanistan.
I can go on and on how much time do you have

LOL....You call giving me two liberal slanted pieces about how AntiFa can't be categorized as an "extremist" organization, and because 4 kooks claiming to be right wingers was the cause of what we saw out west, that was "intelligent"?

Don't make me laugh....
Yes! And you know how? For the second time, what has been your defining argument? Your mental instability, minus any arguing points. Your arguments are rants. That's all you can offer. You are weak, small, ignorant, and a failure. Get back in your fucking hole loser.

Yes! And you know how? For the second time, what has been your defining argument? Your mental instability, minus any arguing points. Your arguments are rants. That's all you can offer. You are weak, small, ignorant, and a failure. Get back in your fucking hole loser.
GFY loser...I'll post what ever, whenever I please....lol...

4. We are giving afgan refugees free housing free money free transportation free food
None of that is corruption, unlawful, hidden, and you are a liar.

You have zero evidence Biden is illegitimate, therefore, you are piece of garbage who does nothing but lie.

Biden takes hundreds of questions more than Trump ever did.

"We aren't "getting invaded", because we did the invading you ignorant moron.

We are giving Afghans aid for the one's who helped our troops. A war we started, that never should have happened.

Biden did not bomb any family in Afghanistan;
The US carried out what it called a defensive airstrike in Kabul, targeting a suspected ISIS-K suicide bomber who posed an “imminent” threat to the airport, US Central Command said Sunday.

The Pentagon has said the strike resulted in secondary explosions, and those explosions may have been what killed the civilians.

It was a defensive air strike you idiot. Try and stay focused. It was still a war.

None of that is corruption, unlawful, hidden, and you are a liar.

You have zero evidence Biden is illegitimate, therefore, you are piece of garbage who does nothing but lie.

Biden takes hundreds of questions more than Trump ever did.

"We aren't "getting invaded", because we did the invading you ignorant moron.

We are giving Afghans aid for the one's who helped our troops. A war we started, that never should have happened.

Biden did not bomb any family in Afghanistan;
The US carried out what it called a defensive airstrike in Kabul, targeting a suspected ISIS-K suicide bomber who posed an “imminent” threat to the airport, US Central Command said Sunday.

The Pentagon has said the strike resulted in secondary explosions, and those explosions may have been what killed the civilians.

It was a defensive air strike you idiot. Try and stay focused. It was still a war.
Wow Jenn paski would be impressed with the propaganda.. to bad it’s insane lol .. he is illegitimate he takes no questions, we are being invaded. And he definitely killed the whole family lol Then got 13 troops killed because he’s incompetent

Wow Jenn paski would be impressed with the propaganda.. to bad it’s insane lol .. he is illegitimate he takes no questions, we are being invaded. And he definitely killed the whole family lol Then got 13 troops killed because he’s incompetent
Actually, that's pretty damn good, considering we were trying to evacuate tens of thousands of Afghans. It's a war you idiot.

You have zero arguments of substance. That makes you a loser.

Keep clinging to the lies of your Orange God, trailer-dwelling loser!

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Keep clinging to the lies of your Orange God, trailer-dwelling loser!
He doesn't have enough horse sense to realize his claims have no meat on the bones. He's so easy, it's like shooting fish out of a barrel.

As we speak, he's trying to find some garbage Right-wing site on the internet spreading some hair brain conspiracy he can post up.

Forum List

Back