Could Tucker Carlson stop spreading Russian Misinformation

Yea, I'm going to eat dinner. He's been made on this forum. He can post up Right-wing nonsense until the cows come home and it won't mean doodly squat.
Lol awww got eat dinner .. think about my questions or don’t hide

Fact-Check: Fox's Tucker Carlson Caught Amplifying Kremlin Claims

Tucker is now used by Russian state Media is using Tucker to reinforce there message..

Lord Ha Ha is working at Fox News it seems...

The tabernacle of fair and balanced news has been found to spread propaganda from the enemy. My God. This must stop. Republicans will be tuning into China news before long.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have faced repercussions. I'm saying maybe they be equal to the BLM riots in which people were truly injured and businesses destroyed.

Are you saying people weren't injured January 6th 2021 at the Capitol?

Sorry can you answer some questions. In the past 14 months has the Biden administration put more regulations on drilling yes or no?
You keep moving one lost conversation you've had to another. You are like the chicken with the head cut off. Biden has tried to stop drilling on some federal lands, which I am all for. I pay for the use of those lands. If oil companies get to drill there, why should I pay to use those lands they are degrading, while in addition, oil companies charge me extra for gas? That makes no sense. There are enough oil wells that have been approved, and oil companies aren't drilling, because of the reasons given, about twenty posts ago. You seem to have real difficulty in accepting or understanding this. If you did, you wouldn't continue with this barrage of rhetorical questions.

Lol awww got eat dinner .. think about my questions or don’t hide
" Got eat dinner?" :laughing0301: Yea, your a bot. Your questions have been addressed multiple times. If you can't or won't understand them, I can't fix a vegetable head like you.

" Got eat dinner?" :laughing0301: Yea, your a bot. Your questions have been addressed multiple times. If you can't or won't understand them, I can't fix a vegetable head like you.
Why has the Biden administration issued more regulations on drilling in the past 14 months?

Ok, but you have not actually refuted the idea that they do, in fact, have evidence. You have abandoned that idea in favor of your latest crybaby outburst. So we will call that progress
You want me to prove they don't have something? How exactly am I supposed to do that? How about you prove they do? Here's a start though. How many indictments are there against Trump and his minions in connection to Jan 6? Zero you say? hmm. interesting.

I'm not sure why the left doesn't want him to run again. He's a horrible candidate and whatever shitty candidate they end up running and unless someone new comes along to run that's all they have are shitty candidates, would probably win. Unless they run Hilary again. Then it would be the hate election on the ages. The only reason anyone would vote for either of them is because they hate the other one so much.

If you eliminate Trump you'll have to deal with DeSantis and he would likely beat the pants off of anyone in the current crop of people the Dems have to run.

Are you saying people weren't injured January 6th 2021 at the Capitol?

Oh. Is this PTSD? And before you answer this, please realize that I know officers who responded to the Oxford MI school shooting, where actual teenagers DIED.

I have been listening to Tucker since his Crossfire days with the bowtie. Just because he doesn't have his nose planted in Biden's buttcrack does not mean he is a "tool of Putin"
Anyone who parrots Putin's propoganda is his tool, including Tucker.

He should be lined up against a wall, blindfolded.

Traitor.

And that’s how you destroy a lib.

Please don't just bleat on about MSNBC... The story stands up from a number of sources

This didn’t get much attention as it doesn’t fit the agenda but apparently there are biological labs in Ukraine. At the link you can watch a video In which Senator Rubio questions Undersecretary Nuland. However she did not admit we were financing the labs but if we financed a lab in China I wouldn’t be surprised if we are financing labs all over the world.

Senator Rubio Questions Undersecretary Nuland Over Biolabs in Ukraine

During her testimony in front of the Senate Foreign Relations committee about the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland answers a question from Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) about whether or not Ukraine has chemical or biological weapons. She replies, "Ukraine has biological research facilities, which, in fact, we are now quite concerned...Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of." She then refutes allegations from Russia that Ukrainians are plotting to use biological weapons, and says that if such an attack happens in Ukraine, "there is no doubt in my mind" it would be caused by Russian forces.

Forum List

Back