Could Tucker Carlson stop spreading Russian Misinformation

You must be a vegetable? Seriously? Are you not capable of reading my posted links on the subject? Here it is again. Read dumbass; Why isn't Big Oil drilling more as gas prices surge? The answer is more Wall Street than White House

It's all oil companies you idiot; The root cause of today’s high gas prices isn’t politics: It’s financial pressure on oil companies from a decade of cash-flow losses that have made them change financial tactics. Investment in new wells has dropped more than 60%, causing U.S. crude oil production to plummet by more than 3 million barrels a day, or nearly 25%, just as the Covid virus hit, and then fail to recover with the economy. For an oil-drilling sector that lost 90% of its stock value from 2012 through early last year, it hasn’t been the toughest call in the world.
No one will drill with uncertainty of this administration. It’s caused by bad leadership

Yea? Then show me how I'm wrong Sling Blade. Show us that what Tucker Carlson said, was not what Tucker Carlson said. You can't. That makes you a fucking idiot.
What Carlson said is true. I agree with him. Is that too hard for you to grasp?

Oh, they have the bomb?
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:So you don't know? You told us they had one; If you want Iran to have the bomb it worked just fine. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:I said the deal worked fine. And you are saying if you want Iran to have the bomb. Get it? You are telling us they have it.

No one will drill with uncertainty of this administration. It’s caused by bad leadership
And yet there is more drilling in his first year than during your orange God's first year.

So, once again, the facts don't align with the fantasy you just pulled out of your ass.

Which an intelligent person would suspect from the start. But not you. No sir.

Totally useless/non-argument. Scram Bot. You are beginning to bore me with your ignorant, non-informative views.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:So you don't know? You told us they had one; If you want Iran to have the bomb it worked just fine. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:I said the deal worked fine. And you are saying if you want Iran to have the bomb. Get it? You are telling us they have it.
I am telling you they will. You really are stupid. Your posts confirm it.

So being the ignorant fuck, you simply bypass 350 years of inconvenient conflict unresolved between the countries you don't care about and hammer the Russia! Russia! Russia! dialog as you have for five years because you are a warmonger?

Whatever the fuck THAT is supposed to refer to. :uhh:

Well, no one can contend you are not the EXPERT on rear orifices, but I excuse EVERY and ALL parts of Russia except one: their fucked up government leader. I can wholly sympathize as we have one even worse than that yet still.
At least we agree that everything ABOUT Putin is fucked up. Including all the propaganda he generates.

And newsflash...he's not the one killing women and children. He's ordering it but thousands of Russians are doing the actual killing so FUCK THEM

• Love
Reactions: BWK
And yet there is more drilling in his first year than during your orange God's first year.

So, once again, the facts don't align with the fantasy you just pulled out of your ass.

Those applications to drill took place under Trump moron lol thank him

His arguments have diluted because of his multiple lies. It's always a treat to expose losers and liars on here.

At least we agree that everything ABOUT Putin is fucked up. Including all the propaganda he generates.

And newsflash...he's not the one killing women and children. He's ordering it but thousands of Russians are doing the actual killing so FUCK THEM
Putin cannot hold a candle to the propaganda our own media produces.

Oh, so your idea about less drilling now -- which was false, as you just admitted -- was doubly stupid, in that we wouldnt know right now if companies are going to drill more or less 4 years from now.

Wow dude, I can seriously just stand here and let you wag your chin and embarrass yourself.

And? Are you going to talk out of both sides of your lying ass keyboard? If they were applications under Trump, and my link explains why they aren't drilling, then why in the fuck would you blame either president? Here's a spoiler alert for you ignoramus bot, neither president should get any blame at all, pending you can fucking read.

Totally useless/non-argument. Scram Bot. You are beginning to bore me with your ignorant, non-informative views.
He should hold a round table with oil executives

Oh, so your idea about less drilling now -- which was false, as you just admitted -- was doubly stupid, in that we wouldnt know right now if companies are going to drill more or less 4 years from now.

Wow dude, I can seriously just stand here and let you wag your chin and embarrass yourself.
I don't think he understands just how stupid his arguments are.

And? Are you going to talk out of both sides of your lying ass keyboard? If they were applications under Trump, and my link explains why they aren't drilling, then why in the fuck would you blame either president? Here's a spoiler alert for you ignoramus bot, neither president should get any blame at all, pending you can fucking read.
You just keep losing arguments

Cause you have one permit doesn’t mean you can get the other ones you need

He should hold a round table with oil executives
And? Dude, get this in your fucking skull, presidents have no power over private enterprise. If you have a plumbing business, should Biden have the power to tell you what to charge people? The arguments you and your ilk make, border on the retarded.

Forum List

Back