Is Kamala violating U.S. law by providing support to a terrorist organization

No, it wasn't 'their' money, idiot.

It was OUR fucking money. I explained that to you at least 5 fucking times. It was OUR money, in OUR Bank. Under OUR control.
Except it wasn't in our bank. It started in a South Korean bank, and was transferred to banks in Qatar and Oman, and the Iranian can only access the funds for specific things.

That it used to belong to the Assahollahs might be a talking point but it is a senseless one. We took it away from them and THAT made it OUR fucking money. Not theirs.

Except we didn't take it, and legally, we have no real right to hold someone else's money.

Especially after Iran agreed to return western assets as part of the agreement.

The real problem here is Iran has lived up to all the agreements they've made, and we haven't.

USMB really should have an IQ test before they let people on the Board.
Naw, they let you in, so obviously not.

Like the children they are, they just throw words around without understanding them.

With children, it is forgivable. With dimocraps, it just proves their primal stupidity. Most of them are so stupid, I don't understand how they've lived as long as they have.
You have described yourself. Stop gaslighting, accept what you done, repent, and move forward.

No, you mother-fucking twit, it was their money!

Then, how about all the Oil Industry apparatus that Iran Nationalized? Is that still ours?

Fucking imbecile.

How about the Oil Industry nationalized by Venezuela? Is that ours, too?

No wonder I hate dimocrap scum. You're too fucking stupid to exist as a human. A waste of skin. All you know is what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Marxist Media tells you. If I wanted to listen to idiots, I'd just turn on XiNN

Then, how about all the Oil Industry apparatus that Iran Nationalized? Is that still ours?

Fucking imbecile.

How about the Oil Industry nationalized by Venezuela? Is that ours, too?

No wonder I hate dimocrap scum. You're too fucking stupid to exist as a human. A waste of skin. All you know is what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Marxist Media tells you. If I wanted to listen to idiots, I'd just turn on XiNN
No, it is not!

Forum List

Back