Black Lives Matter is a Terrorist Organization...where is the outrage?

If it was crime to march down the street with a "Kill the Pigs" banner -- there wouldn't be any 60 to 70 year old Democrat candidates today..

That is not what she is talking about.

The Democratic Party is a criminal syndicate that dates back to the days of Tammany Hall and the Chicago political machine is just the latest rendition..

If it was crime to march down the street with a "Kill the Pigs" banner -- there wouldn't be any 60 to 70 year old Democrat candidates today..

That is not what she is talking about.

The Democratic Party is a criminal syndicate that dates back to the days of Tammany Hall and the Chicago political machine is just the latest rendition..

That Times link is pretty weak. They have a SINGLE person on twitter saying "what do we care about a dead cop". A waste of pork with a police hat on it at the Minn State Fair and a couple other isolated pieces of "evidence" for calling BLM a terrorist organization. The larger shame here for BLM is that it's been MONTHS and still nobody knows or sees their ideas for improving the situation. Movements like that are DOA. Just like all the wasted Justice Dept interference in local policing which are akin to witch hunts for racism..

Protecting themselves doesn't equate "burn this mother down" and "kill cops" and all the other bullshit they say. That is terrorism.
Fuck the walmart guy and fuck BLM
MLK died in VAIN
Protest isn't terrorism just because your're not agreeable the protest.

Explain how do you shit on MLK because of this thread.
What they do is not protesting sometimes.
AQ isn't always blowing innocent people up either..
I didn't shit on MLK. People that think this is ok shit on MLK.
I see what you mean. This group isn't Black Panthers grade, though. I would place them on MLK's peace and politics path rather than being terrorist militants.

Given the perspective we have on terrorism nowadays, I write off these over-the-top terrorist claims as coming from your modern american conformist. A lot of citizens have a satisfactory enough lifestyle that they have no fight in their heart when it comes to government authority, they and don't understand how anyone could.
You should read their "state of the union" they are just a bunch of entitled brats.

Libtsards are fucking hypocrits. They overlook or forgive leftwing murderers and trumpet about any conservative acts like its the end of civilization.

Since when have they had any credibility any way?
They're criminals, and they belong in prison.

Who said that was a crime? Not I.

Yes it's a terrorist organization.

But it's like....cool terror ya know? Like Che or Bill Ayers. The kinda terror that makes ya feel good and fuzzy. College campus style....let's not call it terrorism even though it fits the definition by the word....let's call it.....activism. Community activism. Organized. Like....a commuity...organized. By...organizers.

It's cool terrorism bro....stop being racist!

You fool no one you are scared sheetless of Black people, having a hill billy hick accent and brought up in a backward ignorant uneducated "kulture" it isn't surprising that anytime Blacks defend themselves from your ilk you cry terrorists, Low country describes more the place with your ilk
frances, your fur is up.

Lefties are screeching that a man of questionable mental stability threw a Molotov cocktail at a Walmart, citing his anger that they no longer sell confederate flags. Nobody was hurt, property damage was nil. In fact, it's really super hard right now to get any information at all about it, which makes me think it's a case of the media making a big story out of a non-event.

But the left is oddly forgiving when it comes to terrorists who actually kill people. You know, like Black Lives Matter, and Bill Ayers. They can't seem to heap enough money and accolades on them.

Note that the Black Lives Matter movement seems to be largely WHITE. White progressives yet again using plantation blacks to their advantage:

"Right here in the United States there is a group called Black Lives Matter. On Saturday participants in a Black Lives Matter protest marched at the Minnesota State Fair and chanted “pigs in a blanket, fry ‘em like bacon,” an apparent advocacy of violence against police. This came less than 24 hours after a white Harris County, Texas, deputy was shot in the back of the head, and then shot 15 times while filling his patrol car with gas. One of the suspects is black, and two are white.
Similar chants threatening or advocating violence against law enforcement have been heard in Baltimore, St. Louis, Atlanta and various other places. These chants are led by the organizers of the events. In Ferguson, Missouri, they roasted a pig, put a police hat on it and labeled it Darren Wilson. The events have been organized by Black Lives Matter. No spokesperson for the organization has denounced the calls for attacks on police.
Also within hours of the execution-style shooting of the deputy, a young Texas woman went on social media and took two actions. First she praised Black Lives Matter. Then minutes later she posted the following: “I can’t believe so many people care about a dead cop and NO ONE has thought what he did to deserve it. He had creepy perv eyes.”

TIM CONSTANTINE: Black Lives Matter is a terrorist group - Washington Times

"Convicted terrorist and retired professor Bill Ayers sat down with Fars News, a state-controlled media outlet that serves the Islamic Republic of Iran, where he proclaimed that the United States is a “terrorist nation” that is the “greatest purveyor of violence on earth… and the foremost threat to world peace.”
"The current regime in Iran is arguably the foremost purveyor of Islamic terrorism worldwide. Iran has backed countless terror groups, which include Hamas, Hezbollah, and Houthi insurgents, while also providing aid and support to Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad.
"Ayers was a co-founder of the radical left-wing Weather Underground terror group. Over a three-year time period, he participated in the bombings of the NYPD headquarters (1970), the U.S. Capitol building (1971), and the Pentagon(1972)."

Convicted Terrorist Bill Ayers to Iran Media: U.S. a 'Terrorist Nation' - Breitbart

Progressives are rife with real terrorists...yet every time some nutter gets in trouble, they start screeching that they are an indication of the "terrorism" of the right, lol.

Tell us what organizations are supporting the walmart bomber, you pigs....
What's the advantage?
what's the issue?

Protecting themselves doesn't equate "burn this mother down" and "kill cops" and all the other bullshit they say. That is terrorism.
MLK died in VAIN

curious, do protest usually lead to burning buildings and damage to stores in the middle of town? Is that really your idea of a protest? Just want to level set where exactly you all are at. You know, what is permissable to you. How about both Ferguson and Baltimore? Do you condone what was done there or not?

Southern whites who were brought up during Jim crow and did nothing to help change it have no authority to speak or criticize their betters i.e. minorities

"Whites are more evil, blah, blah, blah, blah and destroyed all the good natural cultures replacing them with colonization and genocide, blah, blah, blah, and now they want to re-impose slavery over all the brown people. blah , balh, blah, blah horse shit, blather, blather, blah, blah...'

Gawd knows everyone is sick to death of the Hate America First pile of lies except the 20% who are libtards..
but the white democrats do want that. Look at what they already have. Funny, they love to order the blacks around like a good slave master. Ask Jesse and Al.

MLK died in VAIN

curious, do protest usually lead to burning buildings and damage to stores in the middle of town? Is that really your idea of a protest? Just want to level set where exactly you all are at. You know, what is permissable to you. How about both Ferguson and Baltimore? Do you condone what was done there or not?
I know there's Americans ready to riot concerning police conduct. There's a history, moreover. This BLM group is barging into the politics and money around the issue. I don't see them as riot organizers. Such is not required, history shows.

MLK died in VAIN

I know there's Americans ready to riot concerning police conduct. There's a history, moreover. This BLM group is barging into the politics and money around the issue. I don't see them as riot organizers. Such is not required, history shows.
Then your glasses are fogged

MLK died in VAIN

What they do is not protesting sometimes.
AQ isn't always blowing innocent people up either..
I didn't shit on MLK. People that think this is ok shit on MLK.
I see what you mean. This group isn't Black Panthers grade, though. I would place them on MLK's peace and politics path rather than being terrorist militants.

Given the perspective we have on terrorism nowadays, I write off these over-the-top terrorist claims as coming from your modern american conformist. A lot of citizens have a satisfactory enough lifestyle that they have no fight in their heart when it comes to government authority, they and don't understand how anyone could.
You should read their "state of the union" they are just a bunch of entitled brats.
I wouldn't take the time to read that, TN. We're getting at the same point here that the BLM doesn't have a terrorist thug composition. I see women and effeminate men dominating their ranks whenever they make news.

I don't think incitement or organized terrorism is required for riots in the areas they've been.

MLK died in VAIN

Then your glasses are fogged
Incitement is against the law. Someone would have brought an indictment if your view was so clear-cut. Moreover, for an organized terrorist group how do you explain why they're so ineffective and unconcerned about the actual terror plotting thing and so concerned about their PAC?

I think there's too much liability for this org to dabble in riot 'terror'. I could understand that were one to guess from a distance, all the black people who are in the region are BLM delegates.

Lefties are screeching that a man of questionable mental stability threw a Molotov cocktail at a Walmart, citing his anger that they no longer sell confederate flags. Nobody was hurt, property damage was nil. In fact, it's really super hard right now to get any information at all about it, which makes me think it's a case of the media making a big story out of a non-event.

But the left is oddly forgiving when it comes to terrorists who actually kill people. You know, like Black Lives Matter, and Bill Ayers. They can't seem to heap enough money and accolades on them.

Note that the Black Lives Matter movement seems to be largely WHITE. White progressives yet again using plantation blacks to their advantage:

"Right here in the United States there is a group called Black Lives Matter. On Saturday participants in a Black Lives Matter protest marched at the Minnesota State Fair and chanted “pigs in a blanket, fry ‘em like bacon,” an apparent advocacy of violence against police. This came less than 24 hours after a white Harris County, Texas, deputy was shot in the back of the head, and then shot 15 times while filling his patrol car with gas. One of the suspects is black, and two are white.
Similar chants threatening or advocating violence against law enforcement have been heard in Baltimore, St. Louis, Atlanta and various other places. These chants are led by the organizers of the events. In Ferguson, Missouri, they roasted a pig, put a police hat on it and labeled it Darren Wilson. The events have been organized by Black Lives Matter. No spokesperson for the organization has denounced the calls for attacks on police.
Also within hours of the execution-style shooting of the deputy, a young Texas woman went on social media and took two actions. First she praised Black Lives Matter. Then minutes later she posted the following: “I can’t believe so many people care about a dead cop and NO ONE has thought what he did to deserve it. He had creepy perv eyes.”

TIM CONSTANTINE: Black Lives Matter is a terrorist group - Washington Times

"Convicted terrorist and retired professor Bill Ayers sat down with Fars News, a state-controlled media outlet that serves the Islamic Republic of Iran, where he proclaimed that the United States is a “terrorist nation” that is the “greatest purveyor of violence on earth… and the foremost threat to world peace.”
"The current regime in Iran is arguably the foremost purveyor of Islamic terrorism worldwide. Iran has backed countless terror groups, which include Hamas, Hezbollah, and Houthi insurgents, while also providing aid and support to Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad.
"Ayers was a co-founder of the radical left-wing Weather Underground terror group. Over a three-year time period, he participated in the bombings of the NYPD headquarters (1970), the U.S. Capitol building (1971), and the Pentagon(1972)."

Convicted Terrorist Bill Ayers to Iran Media: U.S. a 'Terrorist Nation' - Breitbart

Progressives are rife with real terrorists...yet every time some nutter gets in trouble, they start screeching that they are an indication of the "terrorism" of the right, lol.

Tell us what organizations are supporting the walmart bomber, you pigs....

BLM aside, the US is a terrorist nation.

Squeezed to death

"Half a million children have died in Iraq since UN sanctions were imposed - most enthusiastically by Britain and the US.

In Washington, I interviewed James Rubin, an under secretary of state who speaks for Madeleine Albright. When asked on US television if she thought that the death of half a million Iraqi children was a price worth paying, Albright replied: "This is a very hard choice, but we think the price is worth it.""

‘We Think the Price Is Worth It’

Lesley Stahl on U.S. sanctions against Iraq: We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright: I think this is a very hard choice, but the price–we think the price is worth it.

—60 Minutes (5/12/96)

It’s worth noting that on 60 Minutes, Albright made no attempt to deny the figure given by Stahl–a rough rendering of the preliminary estimate in a 1995 U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) report that 567,000 Iraqi children under the age of five had died as a result of the sanctions. In general, the response from government officials about the sanctions’ toll has been rather different: a barrage of equivocations, denigration of U.N. sources and implications that questioners have some ideological axe to grind (Extra!, 3-4/00)."

What's also worth noting is 500k is on the low side of estimates. They go over a million.

If that's not terroism we have very different definitions as to what constitutes terrorism.

Libtsards are fucking hypocrits. They overlook or forgive leftwing murderers and trumpet about any conservative acts like its the end of civilization.

None of the stuff in your first link is a crime -- let alone terrorism.. Post 22

None of the stuff in your first link is a crime -- let alone terrorism.. Post 22
I never claimed it was. Focus!! Why don't you just try to respond to what I actually write?

Forum List

Back