BLM wants a Black lives matter day

The problem is The BLM is liberal front playing on the plight of Blacks. They are just chomping at the bit for another reason to tear down cities in the middle of a pandemic.
even with out blm blacks would riot and tear down cities ;. they do it in africa too.

Then they can celebrate the fleecing of their own flock by those who set this up to enrich about one dozen “founders”
Emotionally unstable will rush into
any ruse.

No, it wasn't numbnuts, that's the right-wing propaganda you try to sell us.
Riiight....

That's why the leadership is a bunch of grifters, right?

Stealing MILLIONS of donations that are supposed to be for the betterment of black folks, but instead go to multi million dollar mansions in LA and Canada.

You've been bamboozled, son.

Riiight....

That's why the leadership is a bunch of grifters, right?

Stealing MILLIONS of donations that are supposed to be for the betterment of black folks, but instead go to multi million dollar mansions in LA and Canada.

You've been bamboozled, son.
No, you are trying to bamboozle me, BLM brought a lot of light to innocent black folks being murdered by police. See your ilk wants the police to keep the green light they have enjoyed since this country was taken and that is murdering black folks and never have to worry about any consequences.

No, you are trying to bamboozle me, BLM brought a lot of light to innocent black folks being murdered by police.

No they didn't. It was national news long before anyone heard of BLM.

See your ilk wants the police to keep the green light they have enjoyed since this country was taken and that is murdering black folks and never have to worry about any consequences.

YOU know nothing about my "ilk", asshole

YOU are the one pretending black folks are homogeneous.

YOU are the one injecting racism into every discussion.

YOU are the one keeping racism alive.

You're a presumptuous bigot. YOU don't get to speak for anyone but yourself.

No they didn't. It was national news long before anyone heard of BLM.
Yep, it last for about 15mins.
YOU know nothing about my "ilk", asshole.
I know exactly what kind of POS you are.
YOU are the one pretending black folks are homogeneous.
LOL.
YOU are the one injecting racism into every discussion.
Am I.
YOU are the one keeping racism alive.
Yea, it is the victims of racism that are keeping it alive, think about that for a minute.
You're a presumptuous bigot. YOU don't get to speak for anyone but yourself.
That's all I need to speak for.

Forum List

Back