BLM wants a Black lives matter day

That's "retired" to you, apartment dwelling bitch. And the owner of a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of wooded land, with a spring-fed creek running through it.

60 miles away from a major city, private gun range on my property, and an abundance of deer and wild turkeys.

You should be so lucky, Puto.
Im not the one sitting by the mailbox waiting on a government check, welfare queen.

You can’t answer the logical questions I asked about what the BLM is doing for Blacks beyond the statistically rare occurrence a Black person has been shot by cops.
The logical answer is that’s not what the movement is about. You have had it explained to you multiple times you just can’t see, to get out of your own way

I did prove my point. You are the one being all whiny because you don’t think white people are fairly represented. That’s just foolishness on your part

No, lol, that’s not it at all. I was simply trying to figure out where this “year long holiday” that supabad was talking about, then you interjected with some attempt to derail that with a st Patrick’s day holiday which didn’t have any relevance to what I was talking about, then we got pulled over to that tangent.

So back to the original point…show us a single holiday specifically for ..FOR white people, let along a year long holiday.

And it has nothing to do with being fairly represented…I don’t think white people want a holiday…I’m just trying to ascertain where this year long celebration for white peoples is..which is something I’ve heard said a few times on these forums.

No, lol, that’s not it at all. I was simply trying to figure out where this “year long holiday” that supabad was talking about, then you interjected with some attempt to derail that with a st Patrick’s day holiday which didn’t have any relevance to what I was talking about, then we got pulled over to that tangent.

So back to the original point…show us a single holiday specifically for ..FOR white people, let along a year long holiday.

And it has nothing to do with being fairly represented…I don’t think white people want a holiday…I’m just trying to ascertain where this year long celebration for white peoples is..which is something I’ve heard said a few times on these forums.
You have been shown that you just keep,pitting your head in the sand saying you don’t see it. No shit because you don’t want to

The logical answer is that’s not what the movement is about. You have had it explained to you multiple times you just can’t see, to get out of your own way
And you can’t and won’t answer what the BLM has done when Blacks are shot and killed by fellow Blacks and other non-whites.
Do those Black lives matter?

So they can experience mass arrest for their crimes and destruction ?
What crimes and destruction? You've been shown that didn't happen so why in the fuck do you racist morons continue repeating lies?

You have been shown that you just keep,pitting your head in the sand saying you don’t see it. No shit because you don’t want to

No, now you’re going off on some other tangent. My head isn’t in the sand, I’m just pointing out a narrative being spread that has no basis in reality.

And you can’t and won’t answer what the BLM has done when Blacks are shot and killed by fellow Blacks and other non-whites.
Do those Black lives matter?
You really are dense if you still don’t understand the movement after it’s been explained to you multiple times

You really are dense if you still don’t understand the movement after it’s been explained to you multiple times
The movement is solely focused on Blacks who get shot by white police officers. The name does not reflect that clearly.

The movement is solely focused on Blacks who get shot by white police officers. The name does not reflect that clearly.
Your ignorance about the movement is no one’s fault but your own. You can choose to be more informed and pass that information on to your friends who are struggling to understand the movement or stay stuck on stupid and make excuses for why you know so little about the movement so loudly

It’s called National Military Appreciation Month it’s the month of May. Anyone who appreciates it the Military will know this, guess that explains why you’re so clueless on the subject
I was still hungover from Irish-American Heritage month. Did you celebrate Jewish month by torching a Torah? I’m looking forward to next month. National ice cream month.

Your ignorance about the movement is no one’s fault but your own. You can choose to be more informed and pass that information on to your friends who are struggling to understand the movement or stay stuck on stupid and make excuses for why you know so little about the movement so loudly
Buy Large Mansions.

Why are they so silent now?

Forum List

Back