BLM wants a Black lives matter day

Being a slave has nothing to do with skin tone.
Yet, you defined St. Patrick's day as a white holiday. That is bigotry, stereotyping. A typical historic trait of the Democrats.

How is it that you claim superiority, being better than MAGA, yet you have just judged St Patrick's day solely upon skin color.

Democrats disgust me, hopefully by the next century the world no longer has to suffer the democrats

Yet, you defined St. Patrick's day as a white holiday. That is bigotry, stereotyping. A typical historic trait of the Democrats.

How is it that you claim superiority, being better than MAGA, yet you have just judged St Patrick's day solely upon skin color.

Democrats disgust me, hopefully by the next century the world no longer has to suffer the democrats
Damn being shown St Pattys day was a white holiday really hit a soft spot with you. You can almost see the frothy spit form in the corner of your mouth writing that. Poor fellow didn’t mean to upset you so much pointing out the obvious you missed

Do you think white people are unable to participate and celebrate the accomplishments of a black person? You not wanting to celebrate those accomplishments is not the same as you not being able to.
Nope, white people can celebrate mlk day just like any other. My point is, there are no holidays devoted strictly to white people, or holidays celebrated because they are white.

There are, however, holidays that exclude white people. I have colleagues at work who are white, if they asked the boss to take off on Juneteenth, they’d get laughed out of the office.

you’re trying to dilute what supabad said, which you all can’t defend, because it is a fact there are no “white holidays”, it wouldn’t be allowed, especially in todays world. It would be “racist”…that’s how we know there are no “white holidays”

Nope, white people can celebrate mlk day just like any other. My point is, there are no holidays devoted strictly to white people.

There are, however, holidays that exclude white people. I have colleagues at work who are white, if they asked the boss to take off on Juneteenth, they’d get laughed out of the office.
Bullshit they would be allowed the day off just as anyone else. You have no point there are no holidays excluding white people and no holidays exclusive to one race.

Bullshit they would be allowed the day off just as anyone else. You have no point there are no holidays excluding white people and no holidays exclusive to one race.

Black history MONTH is a holiday dedicated to black people….tell me where the holiday is dedicated to white people, let alone this “year long” holiday that supa claims exists.

Bullshit they would be allowed the day off just as anyone else.

Ahh, I stand corrected. Good one….since Juneteenth was made into a federal holiday in 2021 it can be celebrated by all, and I believe since it’s a paid FEDERAL holiday, the FEDERAL government gives their employees a paid day off, however, our company does not, as far as I’m aware, offer a paid day off. I believe if you request that day off, they will allow it, but nobody white will request that day, because it would be considered improper, since they are not black, and the bosses would probably look at them unfavorably.

Not to mention, if millions of white folk around the country started taking off that day, black activist groups would scream that it’s “cultural appropriation”

But I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. In an effort to be diverse and inclusive, I think white folk out there need to petition the government for a paid white federal holiday…you can call it “The great honky celebration day”…or something like that. And also a white history month…remember…inclusion!

Last edited:
Yep, right along with Xmas.

You give them juneteenth and they want a mile. there going to keep wanting more and more folks. now there petioning for another holiday. ugh!
When will the Black Lives Matter organization give a flying fuck about Blacks killing Blacks? The BLM only gets its panties in a bunch when a white cop shoots a black suspect….those are the only lives that matter

Fuck that. It's bad enough that I get my SS deposit on Juneteenth and the banks are closed that day.

Fucking Biden made that day a national holiday.
It arrives today. If you go to your ATM it should be there.

It arrives today. If you go to your ATM it should be there.

Thanks, but it goes into a savings account, from which I withdraw it. The ATM only works with the checking account.

Shit, I was just going to buy some more primers, powder, and bullets anyway. I can wait until then. :04:

When will the Black Lives Matter organization give a flying fuck about Blacks killing Blacks? The BLM only gets its panties in a bunch when a white cop shoots a black suspect….those are the only lives that matter
never as long as black stay in denial. the problem will just get worse. its sad,

Did you just intentionally point out you are unaware of the concerns BLM has or was it an unintentional moment of complete ignorance on your part

Did you just intentionally point out you are unaware of the concerns BLM has or was it an unintentional moment of complete ignorance on your part
Stated concerns are just words. Show US what the BLM organization is doing about Blacks being gunned down when the shooter isn’t White?

Stated concerns are just words. Show US what the BLM organization is doing about Blacks being gunned down when the shooter isn’t White?
You obviously don’t understand what the movement is about or you wouldn’t have asked that question. That’s like asking why the American Cancer Society hasn’t done more to combat AIDS

Forum List

Back