BLM wants a Black lives matter day

What holiday do white people have to celebrate for a year? What holiday do white people have period? lol, if we’re being honest, there are no “white people holidays”..
St. Patties Day is for a white person. My area still celebrates Lee-Jackson Day

St. Patties Day is for a white person. My area still celebrates Lee-Jackson Day
But st Patrick’s day isn’t about celebrating white people, it’s about celebrating st Patrick (really, it’s just another day to get drunk), but it can be celebrated by all people.

So, again, what holidays are for white people? There is no “white history month”, no holidays celebrating whiteness, so, I want to know if you all can find one.

And I mean a holiday, like nationally recognized, not bubba and toothless Joe in their back yard having a sit and swill…

Ignorance, nobody displays ignorance better than you.
St. Patrick was a slave, that makes St Patrick's day a celebration of freed slaves.
That is some good spin. Still has zero to do with it being a holiday celebrating a white person it’s a white peoples holiday to drink crappy beer and act a fool

But st Patrick’s day isn’t about celebrating white people, it’s about celebrating st Patrick (really, it’s just another day to get drunk), but it can be celebrated by all people.

So, again, what holidays are for white people? There is no “white history month”, no holidays celebrating whiteness, so, I want to know if you all can find one.

And I mean a holiday, like nationally recognized, not bubba and toothless Joe in their back yard having a sit and swill…
You have been shown one you just want to play the victim

Psst, St Patrick was a honky. The holiday is in celebration of a white man.
No…it’s an Irish celebration of a man who happens to be white, it’s not a celebration BECAUSE he is white, and it can be observed by anyone, white, black, Asian…whomever.

That is some good spin. Still has zero to do with it being a holiday celebrating a white person it’s a white peoples holiday to drink crappy beer and act a fool
St Patrick was a slave, no spin there.
Pretty disgusting of you, to claim because a person is white, it is a celebration of white.
Pretty disgusting, using color to describe a holiday, while denying the fact that St. Patrick was a slave, hence, following your rule, St Patrick's day is a celebration of freedom from slavery.
Only problem, Lord-Fungus does not like Lord-Fungus's reasoning.
Hypocrites, another great characteristic of Democrats

Pretty disgusting of you, to claim because a person is white, it is a celebration of white.
Pretty disgusting, using color to describe a holiday, while denying the fact that St. Patrick was a slave, hence, following your rule, St Patrick's day is a celebration of freedom from slavery.
You have been shown one you just want to play the victim
You have shown us a holiday celebrating freed slaves

No…it’s an Irish celebration of a man who happens to be white, it’s not a celebration BECAUSE he is white, and it can be observed by anyone, white, black, Asian…whomever.
Do you think white people are unable to participate and celebrate the accomplishments of a black person? You not wanting to celebrate those accomplishments is not the same as you not being able to.

You have shown us a holiday celebrating freed slaves
Being a slave has nothing to do with skin tone.

Forum List

Back