BLM wants a Black lives matter day

I chose to work today and take 8 hours of holiday time on a later date (July 5th). I would do the same thing if BLM got a holiday.

Your ignorance about the movement is no one’s fault but your own. You can choose to be more informed and pass that information on to your friends who are struggling to understand the movement or stay stuck on stupid and make excuses for why you know so little about the movement so loudly
You told me about the movement and I showed you the flaws in its name not reflecting the mission.

I was still hungover from Irish-American Heritage month. Did you celebrate Jewish month by torching a Torah? I’m looking forward to next month. National ice cream month.
You could just admit you didn’t know there was a military appreciation month and thank someone smarter than you for informing you about it

You told me about the movement and I showed you the flaws in its name not reflecting the mission.
No you imagined flaws because you didn’t understand the movement. It all goes back to you not understanding what the movement is about. The name fits perfect if you can’t understand that then go work on yourself a little more

No you imagined flaws because you didn’t understand the movement. It all goes back to you not understanding what the movement is about. The name fits perfect if you can’t understand that then go work on yourself a little more
I’m not sure you understand the flaw as you are only focused on the statement from the BLM and not the reality as I showed you.

I’m not sure you understand the flaw as you are only focused on the statement from the BLM and not the reality as I showed you.
The flaw is on your end expecting a movement you didn’t understand to address an issue they are not focused on. You want the movement to be something it’s not and then get upset they aren’t doing what you want. That’s the flaw

The flaw is on your end expecting a movement you didn’t understand to address an issue they are not focused on. You want the movement to be something it’s not and then get upset they aren’t doing what you want. That’s the flaw
They are solely focused on Black lives that have been shot by White cops which is great but rare and their missio does not reflect ALL Black Lives Matter.

They are solely focused on Black lives that have been shot by White cops which is great but rare and their missio does not reflect ALL Black Lives Matter.
That’s because you want the name to mean something it’s not. You are the one that has the issues the movement is in line with their name even if you choose to play stupid

That’s because you want the name to mean something it’s not. You are the one that has the issues the movement is in line with their name even if you choose to play stupid
I have not stated what I wanted one way or another. That is simply your projection; an opinion.

F that in the A.

We have too many special days as it is. If it didn't exist when I was a kid 40 years ago I don't recognize it.

Forum List

Back