Could Tucker Carlson stop spreading Russian Misinformation

So fucking what?

Has nothing to do with the fact that none of the media jackals have uttered a peep about that war, yet are demanding that Murcia get involved up to their eyeballs an Ukraine.

Try and keep up, m'kay?
The thing that calls itself Surada claims to be a Christian while knowing nothing about Christianity and constantly promoting Islam. It also claims to be a woman who was an oil exec in the middle east in..... get this..... 1950.

My only question is whether its sleeper cell has a special handshake.

You said it must be true.. Arizona audit according to a man with 3 degrees from MIT went pretty well. Trump won
huh??

Trump won??

AHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!
If that is your take away from the big AZ audit fail, then you have proven yourself to be a total joke with no credibility at all.

Everything you say is suspect and untrue.

It's not a distraction....It's prima facie proof that you only GAF about anything when the media tells you to care.

You moonbat clowns couldn't be a bigger bunch of lemming phonies if your were being paid to do so.
Your (dishonest and false) construct here is that I can't criticize the Russians unless I mention every other fucked up thing going on in the world?

I have spoken out about SA and Yemen and criticized not only them but our supplying weapons to them

So fuck off.

You said it must be true.. Arizona audit according to a man with 3 degrees from MIT went pretty well. Trump won
You got that "alternative facts" thing down pretty good huh Boris...

The audit found that Biden not only won...but won BIGGER than initially reported

Your (dishonest and false) construct here is that I can't criticize the Russians unless I mention every other fucked up thing going on in the world?

I have spoken out about SA and Yemen and criticized not only them but our supplying weapons to them

So fuck off.
It's neither dishonest nor false....You don't really GAF unless you're tolld to by your betters, fucking phony lemming.

Fact-Check: Fox's Tucker Carlson Caught Amplifying Kremlin Claims

Tucker is now used by Russian state Media is using Tucker to reinforce there message..

Lord Ha Ha is working at Fox News it seems...

If right wing commentators couldn't spread disinformation, they would not be able to speak.

The thing that calls itself Surada claims to be a Christian while knowing nothing about Christianity and constantly promoting Islam. It also claims to be a woman who was an oil exec in the middle east in..... get this..... 1950.

"the thing that calls itself Suranda".................classy. An early attempt at dehumanizing?

You got that "alternative facts" thing down pretty good huh Boris...

The audit found that Biden not only won...but won BIGGER than initially reported
What facts say he incited anything? Lol besides you’re uneducated tds mind lol

"Langley shill" :laugh2:

Forum List

Back