Could Tucker Carlson stop spreading Russian Misinformation

Joe Biden said he would hire a woman based off of her skin color and her sex.. if Republicans do that you call it racist and sexist but because you agree with it it’s OK.. I honestly don’t think the left-wing brain can digest the shit that they say
That's not AA. Get a clue. You are trying to compare known racism to AA. LOL! Nice try, but that shit isn't going to fly.

There is misinformation all over the place.

GOVERNMENTS LIE. MEDIA LIES.

Get over it.

Tucker isnt doing anything wrong. TDS is the problem.

Where is any of that in my post. Be specific!!!
MAGA

You meant he no longer feels it's funny because he's rotting away in prison. You are right and the punishment way outsizes the crime. He is a political prisoner essentially. But that suits you because you don't like his politics. Now, correct me where I am wrong.

Joe Biden said he would hire a woman based off of her skin color and her sex.. if Republicans do that you call it racist and sexist but because you agree with it it’s OK.. I honestly don’t think the left-wing brain can digest the shit that they say
And yet Reagan, Bush the Greater, and even Trump did that

Didn't they tell you that when they hired you at the Russian troll farm?

She's an habitual liar on this forum.

1647097306188.png

Democrats are engage in a war in America destroying this country we have an invasion on our southern border we have 225 Americans dying a day of fentanyl overdose coming from the southern border. You shut down the pipe lines to cripple us. There will be 70 blacks shot this weekend alone in two cities.. you just put a woman on the Supreme Court based off of her skin color.. we are at war with the worst Political party in the history of this world the Democrat party
You are running now. "What about isms" are a cop out for cowards, losers, and liars like you.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The Saudis have been killing women and cheeeeldren in Yemen for years....Where's you faux concern for them?
Quit while you're ahead. You don't know a damned thing about Yemen or Saudi restraint. In 2000 the Saudis moved all their border villages back 25 kilometers from the Yemen border, but continued support like healthcare, education, clean water, food, medicine and economic development... Until 2009.

You meant he no longer feels it's funny because he's rotting away in prison. You are right and the punishment way outsizes the crime. He is a political prisoner essentially. But that suits you because you don't like his politics. Now, correct me where I am wrong.

Breaking into the Capitol and trying to disrupt congressional business sounds kinda serious!!!
MAGA

Shooting people on live tv would get ratings too. He's a Putin buttboy.
Evidently given all of the "dead Russians" Ukraine shilling I've seen of late on TV and here. You would not think there was a single Ukrainian fighter causality, just women and children. You people need to get your heads out of your "collective" asses.

Sorta rich really, gop neocons and commie dems finding common ground over something we should not involve ourselves in.....Figures, since both are always on the wrong side of everything. :eusa_wall:

And yet Reagan, Bush the Greater, and even Trump did that

Didn't they tell you that when they hired you at the Russian troll farm?
Yes and it’s wrong.. you think I just inboxed into a political party? Lol

Forum List

Back