Could Tucker Carlson stop spreading Russian Misinformation

What was the miss quote? Did she not say there a bio Weapons facilities that we help facilitate?
Dude, pay fucking attention. Are you that goddamn stupid;

Last edited:
Most "journalism" these days is propaganda.
No it isn't... It just gets hard to see...

Look at this... Tucker Carlson on a News Channel ignored the actual Journalism and went into 'Entertainment' mode. i.e. fucking lying

Tucker Carlson despite being on a news channel has nothing to do with journalism but he fools a lot of people that he some how is..

How is this an argument; Yes, of course, because you all lost your minds over Trump and RUSSIA!!! ? Can you explain to us all on USMB how this equates to an intelligent argument?

Also, Carlson was amplifying and taking out of context the witness being interviewed about the Biological program.

Pay attention to Carlson's own lies;

Oh wait--you want to me to take MSNBC's word for it? Are you kidding. Are you serious.

Who the fuck is worse than Putin?
Democrats.. 225 people die a day of fentanyl overdose sent in from Mexico where we have open borders by.. that is a plane crash a day.. democrats are killing people look at their neighborhoods look at Baltimore it still looks worse in Ukraine.. they will be over 70 blacks shot this weekend and two cities alone.. and the day isn’t even over yet.. Democrats need to be removed

Oh you don't like liars? Neither do I.

Prove where I said I WANT people to die of Covid

Or want people to get beaten with fire extinguishers.

I have hundreds of your posts opposing masks, Social Distancing and Vaccines

Typhoid Sue

Please don't just bleat on about MSNBC... The story stands up from a number of sources

The mainstream, cnn, msnbc, abc, cbs, fox whores out propaganda everyday. They lied about vaccines, wars, and the list goes on forever. I don't believe one word coming from these liars. They have as much credibility as russia or china.

What’s wrong with liking Putin?
He is a murdering dictator engaged in a war of aggression

That's like saying "What's wrong with liking Hitler?"

Million of Germans sounded just like you in the 30s

There's a huge group of evangelical futurist who support Trump and love Putin. Tucker Carlson knows his audience.

He is a murdering dictator engaged in a war of aggression

That's like saying "What's wrong with liking Hitler?"

Million of Germans sounded just like you in the 30s
Democrats are engage in a war in America destroying this country we have an invasion on our southern border we have 225 Americans dying a day of fentanyl overdose coming from the southern border. You shut down the pipe lines to cripple us. There will be 70 blacks shot this weekend alone in two cities.. you just put a woman on the Supreme Court based off of her skin color.. we are at war with the worst Political party in the history of this world the Democrat party

The mainstream, cnn, msnbc, abc, cbs, fox whores out propaganda everyday. They lied about vaccines, wars, and the list goes on forever. I don't believe one word coming from these liars. They have as much credibility as russia or china.
When something comes out of Carlson's own mouth, we know it's a lie.

Fact-Check: Fox's Tucker Carlson Caught Amplifying Kremlin Claims

Tucker is now used by Russian state Media is using Tucker to reinforce there message..

Lord Ha Ha is working at Fox News it seems...

"Fact checks" by Newsweak and MSLSD?....The same propaganda mills that pushed the RUSSIA! hoax for over three years?!?

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Forum List

Back