Could Tucker Carlson stop spreading Russian Misinformation

A protest is a insurrection? My god man. You charge a man with Being misinformation and yet you provide misinformation. 🤣🤣
This was a protest; ?

Last edited:
Fact-Check: Fox's Tucker Carlson Caught Amplifying Kremlin Claims

Tucker is now used by Russian state Media is using Tucker to reinforce there message..

Lord Ha Ha is working at Fox News it seems...

and here you are, amplifying the message.

how... cute.

Please don't just bleat on about MSNBC... The story stands up from a number of sources

So you point to state run media to prove state claims.

how.... cute.

I have been listening to Tucker since his Crossfire days with the bowtie. Just because he doesn't have his nose planted in Biden's buttcrack does not mean he is a "tool of Putin"
You sure could have fooled me;

No one has the right to amplify Putin's propaganda. Carlson is declaring war on his own country.

Last edited:
Fact-Check: Fox's Tucker Carlson Caught Amplifying Kremlin Claims

Tucker is now used by Russian state Media is using Tucker to reinforce there message..

Lord Ha Ha is working at Fox News it seems...

Tucker must admit his manlove for Putin to salvage his mental well-being, which appears to be in sharp decline over the last two years.

Welcome to USMB

If you make wild statements, you are expected to back them up

Now, show where Kamala Harris killed someone or STFU
You know she bailed out someone that went on to commit a murder.

NYT was just caught being a miss information machine lol .. they literally admitted there were a ton of FBI agents in the crowd.

Dude, we don't need reporters telling us what they think. The video is all anyone needs. It was an attack. People are going to jail as we speak because of it. Why? They admitted to the attack and why. You lose.

Dude, we don't need reporters telling us what they think. The video is all anyone needs. It was an attack. People are going to jail as we speak because of it. Why? They admitted to the attack and why. You lose.
Yes the fbi instigated a lot of things that day.. should people go to jail if the federal agency told people to go into the capital?

I have been listening to Tucker since his Crossfire days with the bowtie. Just because he doesn't have his nose planted in Biden's buttcrack does not mean he is a "tool of Putin"
He is spreading false information sourced fro Russia...

This is an anti Biden thing... This is US(&RoW) v Russia and Trucker is batting for Russia... He is lying for Russia..

Forum List

Back