Could Tucker Carlson stop spreading Russian Misinformation

They were arrested and not supported by Democrats

Republicans still defend their attempt to overthrow our Democracy
Yeah, right. That’s why our Affirmative Action VP was fund-raising for money to get arrested lowlifes back in the streets, working in opposition to the police, whom they spent all summer vilifying.

More hypocrisy from the left. Color me surprised. NOT.

Yeah, right. That’s why our Affirmative Action VP was fund-raising for money to get arrested lowlifes back in the streets, working in opposition to the police, whom they spent all summer vilifying.

Another racist belief that a black woman can only get where she is by AA.

"Fact checks" by Newsweak and MSLSD?....The same propaganda mills that pushed the RUSSIA! hoax for over three years?!?

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yea...Russia didn't help Trump get elected...

They're not invading Ukraine

They're not killing women and children

Sure...

If that were true, you would have provided a link. You didn't. Now move your sorry lying ass to the back of the bus.

I am calling it out. AA is nothing more than a conspiracy set up on purpose to fail.
Joe Biden said he would hire a woman based off of her skin color and her sex.. if Republicans do that you call it racist and sexist but because you agree with it it’s OK.. I honestly don’t think the left-wing brain can digest the shit that they say

Forum List

Back