Could use some thoughts and prayers for this hurricane

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
I am on the GA/|FL border on the coast .. My husband, mother my 3 sons and one songs girlfriend will be staying with us. My son and his girlfriend live closer to the water then we do.. Just need all the prayers and thoughts I can get. Can never have to many prayers Thank you

I am on the GA/|FL border on the coast .. My husband, mother my 3 sons and one songs girlfriend will be staying with us. My son and his girlfriend live closer to the water then we do.. Just need all the prayers and thoughts I can get. Can never have to many prayers Thank you
Best of luck. Given your distance from landfall; I'd wager you'll fare just fine. Stock up. Hunker down. And enjoy the time with the family...

We pray that Our Lord puts his protective arms around you and keeps you safe during this time of crisis, we ask that Our Lord shows His Mercy to the State of Florida and it's peoples.

During this time of crisis, those on the outside will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Good Luck Florida and God Speed.

defcon4 Dale Smith you two better fucking somehow let me know you are okay ASAP or there will be trouble :meow::tongue:

We pray that Our Lord puts his protective arms around you and keeps you safe during this time of crisis, we ask that Our Lord shows His Mercy to the State of Florida and it's peoples.

During this time of crisis, those on the outside will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

defcon4 Dale Smith you two better fucking somehow let me know you are okay ASAP or there will be trouble :meow::tongue:
Thank you!!! :smiliehug:
As long as some communication lines are available you will know what's going on.

As long as some communication lines are available you will know what's going on.

I will keep all my communication lines open and then you can tell me :smiliehug:

I will keep all my communication lines open and then you can tell me :smiliehug:
You better!!!!! Or.....:whip:

The projection is that it will be a TS by the time it hits you.

The projection is that it will be a TS by the time it hits you.
It is not what I see here locally. Ch 13 is nonstop analyzing it. It will be a cat 3-4 when it hits us. There is no other program but hurricane reporting.
TECO predicts 80% will be without electricity. Judd Grady wants to use armored vehicles during the storm to deal with people needing hospitalization. So, I think the TS option is not feasable.

Forum List

Back