Country for whites

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
To kick the truth to the young black youth
I think whites should have their own country in a part of southafrica, they should not be exterminated or "kicked out" but i see how its wrong if a white minority dominates over a large black majority though, like "whites only places" and "different bathrooms for whites and blacks" and such things. That is wrong, but whites should have their own country, now its not good for whites either.

I think whites should have their own country in a part of southafrica, they should not be exterminated or "kicked out" but i see how its wrong if a white minority dominates over a large black majority though, like "whites only places" and "different bathrooms for whites and blacks" and such things. That is wrong, but whites should have their own country, now its not good for whites either.

And who gets defined as "white"? Do coloured get defined as white? They have white blood.

And then do you separate the English whites from the Boer whites?

Mort, don't fake!

My offer still stands, infinitely.

When the Boers settled South Africa it was completely uninhabited. No black people. No people. The first blacks in South Africa were Bantu workers that the Boers brought with them.

Those are to complicated questions for me, also as an outsider, i just outlined a general idea.

I've been to South Africa, I work with plenty of South Africans. There doesn't need to be a "white homeland" or anything like that. South Africa needs to sort its problems out. Mostly in terms of the rampant corruption of the ANC.

Just like South Africa which was a British-Dutch colony, Jamaica used to be an Irish colony full of Irish immigrants . Irish Jamaicans are still the second-largest ethnic group in Jamaica, after Afro-Jamaicans. Kamala Harris' dad, Donald J. Harris, was a white Jamaican of Irish descent. Her blackness solely comes from her Indian mother. The Dravidians in India, who were among India's earliest colonists, are genetically close to Aboriginal Australians. The languages of Aboriginal Australian and the Dravidian languages of Indian are remarkably similar in terms of phonemic structure.

imrs.php

The first wave of Irish immigrants occurred in the early 17th century, principally sailors, servants, and merchants. Many of the poorer emigrants were displaced Gaelic-Irish and Anglo-Irish Catholics, as well as convicts who were indentured servants. Many of the indentured servants were transported unwillingly. Of those surviving the long journey, many more succumbed to disease, the harsh conditions and unfamiliar tropical conditions.

Last edited:
Just like South Africa which was a British-Dutch colony, Jamaica used to be an Irish colony full of Irish immigrants . Irish Jamaicans are still the second-largest ethnic group in Jamaica, after Afro-Jamaicans. Kamala Harris' dad, Donald J. Harris, was a white Jamaican of Irish descent. Her blackness solely comes from her Indian mother. The Dravidians in India, who were among India's earliest colonists, are genetically close to Aboriginal Australians. The languages of Aboriginal Australian and the Dravidian languages of Indian are remarkably similar in terms of phonemic structure.

imrs.php

The first wave of Irish immigrants occurred in the early 17th century, principally sailors, servants, and merchants. Many of the poorer emigrants were displaced Gaelic-Irish and Anglo-Irish Catholics, as well as convicts who were indentured servants. Many of the indentured servants were transported unwillingly. Of those surviving the long journey, many more succumbed to disease, the harsh conditions and unfamiliar tropical conditions.

Her father was a bi-racial ("mullato") not white but i agree many indians are pretty black too
522b8dfe-fc08-4b96-a8b8-35383b8a9b0b_15198a41.jpg

Forum List

Back